+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone think the CB situation is gonna kill us this year?

I really dont feel good about our CB's. If the pass rush dont get there our secondary cant cover. The Prince and Hosley are rookies. How can we depend on them?

I like Reese, but I think he put too much into T2 coming back full strength this year. Now we are short at corner.

Well it could be a challenge but I think once we get Prince back and Hosely working we should be all right!

We will be fine.

Veteran
    i really do hope hosley shapes up to become a good corner for us .

Quote Originally Posted by 53canton View Post
    I really dont feel good about our CB's. If the pass rush dont get there our secondary cant cover. The Prince and Hosley are rookies. How can we depend on them?

I like Reese, but I think he put too much into T2 coming back full strength this year. Now we are short at corner.
    I'm more worried about the shabby offensive line.

Veteran
    Prince and Hosley have to step up, case closed.

Agreed, Reese's first real mistake as GM was thinking he could count on T2.

I think him drafting Prince last year as well as Hosely this year proves Reese was thinking ahead instead of relying on T2s return. The secondary had a bad game, time to move on.

Thats alot to put on 2 rooks. Prince is second year, but no experience after last years injury.

They have an entire season to learn and with an elite pass rush to help speed up the process. The fact remains that people need not to jump the gun.