+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Where to watch in Harleysville, PA?

Does anyone know of a good place to watch the Giant games near Harleysville, PA? If you don't know where Harleysville is then you probably can't answer my question. I am looking not only for a place that has the game but also some Giant fans here in the middle of enemy Eagle territory!

The game might be on there on regular cable, you never know. Check this site out, by Wednesday of every week they will have a pretty detailed map, geographically, of which games will be broadcast.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

It seems like next week their is a conflict for where I am currently living. Ill need to find a cough *legal cough cough website to stream the game. Anyone know of any good cough cough *legal sites to watch the games online? Help would be appreciated If i miss the Tampa game I will kill someone.

Sorry to get off topic OP, I really don't know. Good luck though, wear any Giants gear loud and proud down there!!

I live in Lansdale so I'm close to you, I actually get the games with comcast. Its not going to be easy finding a giants bar around here. I am about 15 minutes away from you. pj whelihan's is a good place to watch the game.

There's not a Hooters out there somewhere??