+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87
  1. #1
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    9,551

    Martin vs Wilson

    I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted already "the battle of the 1st rnd RBs in the 2012 draft." Who will have a better game?

    I'm thinking that Wilson is going to come out looking for some redemption...

  2. #2
    Veteran NYGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    1,527
    Martin.

    Reese should have traded up to get him.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Martin.

    Reese should have traded up to get him.
    since we were one pick away when the Bucs traded up in front of us i'm not sure how he woulda know to do that??

  4. #4
    Veteran NYGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    since we were one pick away when the Bucs traded up in front of us i'm not sure how he woulda know to do that??
    It's his job to know. I like Wilson but Martin looks ready. 113 yards total offense vs a fumble and the bench. I know it's only one game but it was predictable.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    It's his job to know. I like Wilson but Martin looks ready. 113 yards total offense vs a fumble and the bench. I know it's only one game but it was predictable.
    so you wanted us to trade up 1 spot with denver, and trade what?

  6. #6
    Unless Bradshaw is injured or Wilson breaks out a huge run, I can't see how Wilson would win this battle. Martin will have way more touches and has a better Oline to work with.

  7. #7
    Martin is a good back, but I think he is as good as he will get. Wilson has just scratched the surface in my opinion Wilson has the bigger upside. And if I am not mistaken the same was said about Manning and Rivers, JPP and the guy the Titans took.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    so you wanted us to trade up 1 spot with denver, and trade what?
    To be fair, we did trade up one spot (or was it two) to secure Jeremy shockey

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    To be fair, we did trade up one spot (or was it two) to secure Jeremy shockey
    and was the team 2 spots up going to take a TE?? Because I didn't feel like Denver was going to take a RB.

  10. #10
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted already "the battle of the 1st rnd RBs in the 2012 draft." Who will have a better game?

    I'm thinking that Wilson is going to come out looking for some redemption...
    It was posted last week.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts