+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heartfelt ...

Heartfelt ...

Mods, if inappropiate I sincerely apologize to you and all.

On this Day, I offer my deepest and most sincere thoughts and prayers for ALL people personally affected by the Memorial Events of this Day, September 11th.

Be strong and know that many of us still think of you and your losses. Blessings and Peace to you.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

We will never forget, I hope those that were affected on that day can take solace that the SOB who planned it is no longer breathing. The men and women who wear the uniform will continue to take the fight to the enemy and will not rest until it is done. And to those who have lost a loved one in battle, our country thanks you for the sacrifice you had to pay. God bless you all!

Thoughts, prayers, and peace go out to all.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Peace for the fallen and their families...................
    No one remembers who came in second.

I think we were all effected by 9/11 in some respect.

I'll never forget, I took off that day, to "recover" from MNF, in which we lost to the Broncos.

Thoughts today go out to all those who lost a friend or loved one on that day. God Bless.

And to all of our Armed Forces out there still fighting the cause 11 years later, WE SALUTE YOU!!!

I'll never forget that day, sad, very sad... Can't put the emotion into words...

Veteran
    I remember my mother calling me, from the NJ path station that was directly under towers, while the towers got hit and how panicked she was.
    I remember seeing the towers get hit, from my college class room window.
    Sad day in history, and I sincerely hope. No one forgets.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Although I wasn't directly effected, it pained me to watch this tragedy unfold. My prayers go out to all the victims and their families, we as a country will never forget.

My cousin GiGi was on the 49th floor in the first building when it was hit. She walked out to safety, thank God, walked across the Bklyn Bridge and will never go into a hi-rise again.
    I miss Red Hook!