+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats!

Bench Player

Congrats!

As an Eagles fan, I've been kind of envious of the Giants. Eli is easily the best QB in the NFC East and probably the top 2nd-tier QB out there (not quite at Brady/Peyton/Brees/Rodgers' level, but close) while Vick seems to be showing that last year's performances were more of a flash in the pan. Vick reminds me a little of Eli in that they both go stretches where they look out of sync and then out of nowhere they'll throw a perfect pass and make a huge play, but Eli is 10x as clutch and has WAY better pocket presence.

Congrats for now. Hopefully Reid goes after next season and they draft a future QB so we can have a competitive rivalry again.

Enjoy having a competent team, and win some more games so the Cowgirls don't win the division. I tip my hat to you guys this year. Nice pick up on Cruz, by the way. The salsa celebration is horrible, though.

Also, JPP looks awesome. I'm so glad Reid moved up in the first round to take Graham over him so that Graham could get 3 sacks and then tear his ACL and be out for two seasons.

Re: Congrats!

thank you...

but something is off here

is this reverse trollism? I mean we've had people pretend to be giant fans that are fans of other teams...

is this a giant fan pretending to be a fan of another team?

Fear the name, appreciate the game

I think it's an intended kiss of death.......

[quote user="BlueJayC"]I think it's an intended kiss of death.......[/quote]

ahhhh

the ol reverse jinx

excellent call

Bench Player

Nah, I'd just rather see you guys win the division than the Cowgirls.

We're just bummed about the season and the fact that Reid will be back next year. I hate to, but I have to give it up to your QB for getting it done.

It's just reality: Eli > Vick = Romo > Grossman.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thank you...

but something is off here

is this reverse trollism? I mean we've had people pretend to be giant fans that are fans of other teams...

is this a giant fan pretending to be a fan of another team?

[/quote]. Lol reverse trollism
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

thank you eagle fan , you are much to hard on fat andy ,who i think is a good coach.

PS - I love his batman utility belt

The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

[quote user="Melchior"]Nah, I'd just rather see you guys win the division than the Cowgirls.

We're just bummed about the season and the fact that Reid will be back next year. I hate to, but I have to give it up to your QB for getting it done.

[/quote]

alrite fair enough

personally I am pretty worried if u guys get spags and if Vick can stay healthy

Bench Player

[quote user="Harooni"]thank you eagle fan , you are much to hard on fat andy ,who i think is a good coach.

PS - I love his batman utility belt

[/quote]

That's where he keeps his top secret trick plays, like the Ronnie Brown goal line run/pass option and the DeSean Jackson punt return pass to Curtis Marsh for a forced fumble.

All-Pro

[quote user="Melchior"]Nah, I'd just rather see you guys win the division than the Cowgirls.

[/quote]

The only fair thing to do was to give him a full 2nd season with all those new guys and give them time to gell together. If they cant win next year then its time to get another coach

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***