+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eagles Game

Eagles Game

Hey fellow Giant's fans.

Me and my old man have been thinking about going to a Giants Eagles game for a while. We might go to the season finale this year. I just wanted to ask the people that have been to a Giants Eagles game, is it worth it? It looks like an awesome experience and I was just wanted to hear if it's worth spending the money on tix and making the trip to NY(from NC) for the game.

Thanks

Just don't buy tickets to the last game of the season so soon. I made that mistake once, and the Giants had a bad season, so basically I spent $400 for two tickets to a game that meant nothing. I just ended up being pissed that I wasted so much money.

went to the debacle last year, the crowd was somewhat into it, I expected more, the section I was in was awesome though for fan interaction. I had a good time and it would definitely been worth it had they won.

And whatever you do, don't go to a game in philly unless you have a group of 10 or more, especially if you plan on wearing giants colors.

I would definetly plan on going with a crowd. I've been to a few Giants games at Eagles stadium while stationed in NJ and their fans are not nice at all. I honestly believe the only reason I did not get a beer dumped on me and that much trash talked to me is because I was in my service dress uniform. If I would of been wearing Giants color, I probably would of got mugged lol.

I attached a photo from that game. I think it was the playoffs honestly..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EnragedYouth85; 09-11-2012 at 10:13 AM.

I went to the Giants-Eagles game in 2007, when Osi had 6 sacks, the team had 12 overall, and Strahan broke the Giants all-time sack record. What a night!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    I went to the Giants-Eagles game in 2007, when Osi had 6 sacks, the team had 12 overall, and Strahan broke the Giants all-time sack record. What a night!
    That was one of the best games I have ever been to.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

been to every Giants Eagles game home and away since 1974

never once had a problem that crossed the line

a little jawing, and egging on is always expected

other than that nothing

at away games you are guaranteed to be within an arms length of another Giant fan ....it's not like you will be alone wearing blue

I fly my colors at every game

anytime you have an opportunity to see a Giant Eagle game....take it
    Last edited by YATittle1962; 09-11-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    Hey fellow Giant's fans.

Me and my old man have been thinking about going to a Giants Eagles game for a while. We might go to the season finale this year. I just wanted to ask the people that have been to a Giants Eagles game, is it worth it? It looks like an awesome experience and I was just wanted to hear if it's worth spending the money on tix and making the trip to NY(from NC) for the game.

Thanks
    As long as you have a thick skin and a nasty right cross, you should be fine.

I think you should take HoagieBastage .I bet he would jump at the chance to hang out with Giants Fans.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"