+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Will Osi return to play this season???

How badly sprained could his ankle get?????
    Even a broken akle could heal in approx 4 wks????
    I don't remember any replays of his ankle getting Mega-Rolled like Big Ben's ankle last weekend???
    Or maybe there is more to these games missed than we know about???
    All I know is if I was a pro football player, I would do ANYTHING I could to get back on the field to help my team-mates Ball Out!!!

Re: Will Osi return to play this season???

[quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]How badly sprained could his ankle get?????
    I don't remember any replays of his ankle getting Mega-Rolled like Big Ben's ankle last weekend???
    All I know is if I was a pro football player, I would do ANYTHING I could to get back on the field to help my team-mates Ball Out!!![/quote]. Hopefully that heartless buffon is not here next year...
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Adrian Peterson has missed 3 games so far with an ankle sprain and is expected to return this week....Also Darren Mcfadden has missed 7 games with a foot sprain....Sprains are not that easy to recover from. I expect Osi to return most likely playoff time (If they make it).

Better he gets it rested now in case they do make the playoffs but for now JPP is doing just fine.

[quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]How badly sprained could his ankle get?????
    All I know is if I was a pro football player, I would do ANYTHING I could to get back on the field to help my team-mates Ball Out!!![/quote]

i'll tell ya

Osi crossed himself out for 2-4 the day after on a sprained ankle.

Ben just made him look like a *****. Wheres burier when u need him? THIS is the guy he should be killing
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="titwio"]Adrian Peterson has missed 3 games so far with an ankle sprain and is expected to return this week. I expect Osi to return most likely playoff time (If they make it).

Better he gets it rested in case they do make the playoffs but for now JPP is doing just fine.[/quote]

AP is in a pointless season and did everything he could to try and play.. he just couldn't do it...

Osi threw the towel in right away

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="titwio"]Adrian Peterson has missed 3 games so far with an ankle sprain and is expected to return this week. I expect Osi to return most likely playoff time (If they make it).

Better he gets it rested in case they do make the playoffs but for now JPP is doing just fine.[/quote]

AP is in a pointless season and did everything he could to try and play.. he just couldn't do it...

[/quote]

Yea it sucks because of Tuck's injuries also. I would love Kiwi back at DE, but then who replaces him at LB?

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="titwio"]Adrian Peterson has missed 3 games so far with an ankle sprain and is expected to return this week. I expect Osi to return most likely playoff time (If they make it).

[/quote]

Yea it sucks because of Tuck's injuries also. I would love Kiwi back at DE, but then who replaces him at LB?[/quote]

I got no problem with leaving Kiwi at LB and letting Tolly go.

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="titwio"]Adrian Peterson has missed 3 games so far with an ankle sprain and is expected to return this week. I expect Osi to return most likely playoff time (If they make it).

[/quote]

Yea it sucks because of Tuck's injuries also. I would love Kiwi back at DE, but then who replaces him at LB?[/quote]

I got no problem with leaving Kiwi at LB and letting Tolly go.

Better question......

Will Osi ever play another down for us?

[quote user="NoHuddle10"]Better question......

Will Osi ever play another down for us?[/quote]

na

he'll be traded.