+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bucs run D yielded 10 yards vs. Panthers, should Giants even bother running the ball?

Ideally it would be nice to establish a running game of course, but if it doesn't work the first TWO series, I want to see the offense abandon the run game and just chuck it with Eli.

Anything inside 10 yard line, PASS on every down, I don't want to see god damn Bradshaw sneak one in running to the corner pylon only to lose 2 yards.

No more 1st and 2nd down running plays, I'm fed up with watching it never work.

But in reality I'm sure Gilbride will call more run plays to "surprise" the Bucs D, oh that would be hilarious, not. It'll probably end up like 6 points in the first half and losing to the Bucs 17 - Giants 12 on another failed late come-back attempt.

I wouldn't run the ball if I were you guys. All pass.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Optimistic I see! I honestly would love to see "god damn" Bradshaw run the ball the way we use to. You also can't just abandon the run completely and chuck the ball downfiend because then they are just going to drop their defenders back and start intercepting the ball. Nice try though..

Nothing says "predictable" more than if all we do is pass. SMH. We need to be able to figure out how to run the ball, and that starts with the O-line opening some god damn holes!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Nothing says "predictable" more than if all we do is pass. SMH. We need to be able to figure out how to run the ball, and that starts with the O-line opening some god damn holes!

you mean when Bradshaw gets stuffed 1st and 2nd down and it's third and long it's not "predictable" that we're having Eli chuck it?..we see this situation way more than we'd like to. Imagine if we spent one of those run downs passing, you would probably see drives staying alive longer...just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    you mean when Bradshaw gets stuffed 1st and 2nd down and it's third and long it's not "predictable" that we're having Eli chuck it?..we see this situation way more than we'd like to. Imagine if we spent one of those run downs passing, you would probably see drives staying alive longer...just saying.
    again, i dunno if anyone wants to "abandon it completely", i think we just want to abandon it if it clearly isnt working and actually helping the other defense. and thats so true eliiz, nothing is as predictable as an offense trailing, on a 3rd and long...

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    Did you even read what I wrote(typed)????? READ 1st, comment 2nd, killer.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85
    Nice try though..
    When you guys figure it out, I'll start my game plan. Until then, I am going to go select some more plays from Tecmo for my playbook. We're up 7 now.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    When you guys figure it out, I'll start my game plan. Until then, I am going to go select some more plays from Tecmo for my playbook. We're up 7 now.
    Kinda funny, but seems you are carrying over from the smack talk forum. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    best football game ever made!!!!