+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    corey webster week 1-pff stat

    Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF

    NYG CB Corey Webster has given up the most receiving yards in the NFL through Wk 1 - 127 on 5 catches

    hope we turn it around next week

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by craigjr007 View Post
    Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF

    NYG CB Corey Webster has given up the most receiving yards in the NFL through Wk 1 - 127 on 5 catches

    hope we turn it around next week
    yea, that was an epic fail on his part. Got burned multiple times, even by a unknown player as in Ogletree.

  3. #3
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,196
    PFF is a massive failure in terms of reviewing secondary play. They legitimately have no clue.

    And Im not defending CWeb either. He had a bad game.

  4. #4
    on my first post back I will say that cweb needs to get off the sofa and stop eating the oreos and get his *** in practice

  5. #5
    Okay. He had a horrible game. Now what will he do about it. Sunday will tell us the answer. We've seen this guy blow hot and cold. Guys talk about him in glowing terms: ala Revis Island stuff, crazy stuff. However, He can play ball when he plays. Wake up Webby, the lights are on ya'. Go GIants!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    Okay. He had a horrible game. Now what will he do about it. Sunday will tell us the answer. We've seen this guy blow hot and cold. Guys talk about him in glowing terms: ala Revis Island stuff, crazy stuff. However, He can play ball when he plays. Wake up Webby, the lights are on ya'. Go GIants!
    That's just it, he is too inconsistent. However, he gets way to much love on these boards. He can be very good, but he is hardly a top 10 CB, like so many here would like to claim.

  7. #7
    Its about time people starting opening their eyes. While people were blaming Coe and Tryon all week long, I been trying to tell everyone that Webster had the worst performance of all the defensive backs. I told everyone that he got burned by every starting Cowboy receiver, and these homers call me an idiot. I wish people would take the time to read my posts without insulting me. We can take Coe and Tryon out of the lineup but we wont improve until our veterans like Rolle and Webster step their game up. Too much inconsistency in the secondary...Thanks for those that are opening their eyes and trying not to be a total homer.

  8. #8
    He definitely got burned way to many times this week, however he is the least I am worried about in our secondary knowing he has the capability to bounce right back and dominate

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    PFF is a massive failure in terms of reviewing secondary play. They legitimately have no clue.

    And Im not defending CWeb either. He had a bad game.
    Lol pff is bruttttallllll

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Lol pff is bruttttallllll
    As was Webb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts