+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Orakpo "I'm going to light Brandon Jacobs up."

Supposedly, my friend in DC overheard orakpo in the barbershop talking junk about Jacobs "g*y" end zone dance...and how he was gonna light him up. I really hope it's the other way around!

Re: Orakpo "I'm going to light Brandon Jacobs up."

He was in the same barbershop as orakpo? Cool

[quote user="wrek537emc"]Supposedly, my friend in DC overheard orakpo in the barbershop talking junk about Jacobs "g*y" end zone dance...and how he was gonna light him up. I really hope it's the other way around![/quote]

Didn't Ray Lewis say something about lighting Jacobs up before getting lit up by Jacobs?

[quote user="wrek537emc"]Supposedly, my friend in DC overheard orakpo in the barbershop talking junk about Jacobs "g*y" end zone dance...and how he was gonna light him up. I really hope it's the other way around![/quote]

LOL , I think he's talking about the Neanderthal guy that got creamed playing scrabble. LMAO.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Well first off ..if you start of with "supposedly", that implies even you don't belive your so called friend BS story either...'Cause " SERIOUSLY...I don't

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face . . . .

[quote user="Razur"][quote user="wrek537emc"]Supposedly, my friend in DC overheard orakpo in the barbershop talking junk about Jacobs "g*y" end zone dance...and how he was gonna light him up. I really hope it's the other way around![/quote]
    Well first off ..if you start of with "supposedly", that implies even you don't belive your so called friend BS story either...'Cause " SERIOUSLY...I don't[/quote] lol.....idk, I live in Tampa & see bucs in barber shops,malls,clubs,ect All the time not uncommon to be around athletes....

I have this friend, who knows a guy, who's brother knows some guy.................gotta love it!!

GO BLUE!!!

[quote user="bleedinblue27"]

I have this friend, who knows a guy, who's brother knows some guy.................gotta love it!!

GO BLUE!!!

[/quote]
    And so on and so on and so on and so on

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face . . . .[/quote]

Exactly..

Jacobs is no punk, out of every Giant he is the one not to mess with.

He is playing with a mean streak as of late, and his play has shown it.

Giants fan since the early 80s