+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Will Tampa be David Wilsons redemption game?

I got a feeling this kid is gonna get some confidence in the upcoming game vs Tampa. no facts to back this up but...just a gut feeling.....

oh god that would be huge. Are we home? Its chilly up here. but in TB im sure it will be muggy.

I hope that not only for Wilson, but for the OL they can start the redeeming...

YES. hell come out with a vengeance to prove himself. i hope he gets a screen pass, i really hope, he'll take it all the way

i'd be fine if he had a quiet day but had that one play where he displayed athleticism and speed that no one Martin included, could match.

If he can have like a 10 carry, 47 yard day with a screen pass reception for a td or 50 yds or smething, i'd consider that an awesome day

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i'd be fine if he had a quiet day but had that one play where he displayed athleticism and speed that no one Martin included, could match.

If he can have like a 10 carry, 47 yard day with a screen pass reception for a td or 50 yds or smething, i'd consider that an awesome day
    Yeah that would be cool. I just feel for the kid for the fact that since wednesday, he possibly has had that fumble dancing through his head. I just want to see him achieve some of the greatness he's capable of doing.

he can be such a dynamic player for us... like the victor cruz of the backfield

that is an awesome description but it may be too early. if u reworded it "he COULD be the VC of our backfield" yeah 100% he's gotta earn it tho. i see what u mean tho and agree he has the talent to be that guy

Hopefully Coughlin will give him more snaps this game. The kid is way too explosive to be sitting on the bench.

if he doesnt fumble, he should play a lot.

Not this game but I'm feeling it against the Eagles in Week 4. Especially against that Wide 9.