+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why did Plaxico want to go to Philly?

Just read he was wearing an Eagles hat when he got out of prison. Was it to be with Vick?

Re: Why did Plaxico want to go to Philly?

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Just read he was wearing an Eagles hat when he got out of prison. Was it to be with Vick?[/quote]

wow, did you just get out of jail too?? Damn, man, where ya been all season?
    Yeah, he was wearing a Philly hat, and wanted to go to Philly, but Philly never made an offer. Never even worked him out.
    He used the Giants to bump his price up, then checked in with SF and then signed with the Jests.
    Vick visited him in Jail, and campaigned for him in Philly, so I think he felt some sort of connection. In fact, he still talks to Vick, and was commenting recently about his trip this week to Philly.

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Just read he was wearing an Eagles hat when he got out of prison. Was it to be with Vick?[/quote]

Yeah, he was wearing a Philly hat, and wanted to go to Philly, but Philly never made an offer. Never even worked him out.
    He used the Giants to bump his price up, then checked in with SF and then signed with the Jests.
    Vick visited him in Jail, and campaigned for him in Philly, so I think he felt some sort of connection. In fact, he still talks to Vick, and was commenting recently about his trip this week to Philly.[/quote]Hey did you guys hear Steve smith signed the eagles? & boss with the raiders?!? What the hell??

Why is Boothe and Petrus starting over O'Hara and Seubert?

Lax gun laws!!! By the way Reagen was shot!!!

it was a Phillies hat.

welcome to June
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Man you guys are brutal......but I can't resist either- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo

Veteran

Cheesesteaks

Veteran

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Just read he was wearing an Eagles hat when he got out of prison. Was it to be with Vick?[/quote]

Vick visited him in Jail, and campaigned for him in Philly, so I think he felt some sort of connection. In fact, he still talks to Vick, and was commenting recently about his trip this week to Philly.[/quote]

LMAOOOO one of the best responses I have ever seen on these boards

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

Man you guys are brutal......but I can't resist either*- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo

[/quote]Lol