+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ratliff blows up at reporter, maybe connected to Hurd??

Ratliff blows up at reporter, maybe connected to Hurd??

Ratliff was teammates with Sam Hurd for a couple years, and it has been stated by the Chicago and Dallas police that Hurd had double digit NFL players as clients...

I saw on NFL Network that Ratliff does not seem right and he blew up at a reporter and almost physically assaulted him before getting seperated by teammates...

This is pure speculation on my part, but could Ratliff be one of Hurds clients????

Ratliff plays with a lot of emotion on the field, but off it I have NEVER heard or seen him even make ANY sort of noise...now, all of a sudden, with Hurd being arrested, Ratliff coincidentally FREAKS OUT on a reporter???

Its Dallas too, I would NOT put it past there organization for something like this to happen.

Re: Ratliff blows up at reporter, maybe connected to Hurd??

like you could literally see Ratliffs got something going on upstairs, he physically just looked troubled and very unsettled. Again, pure speculation, but with the timing of his blowup at a reporter that literally got physical and had it not been for teammates would have been an assault with Hurd getting busted just yesterday, it just seems like more than coincidence.

again, ratliff has NEVER even drawn attention to himself off the field, and now for this to happen, i dunno, something seems odd and suspicious

also, ratliff was a 7th round draft choice i believe, but dude is a beast, why was he a 7th round pick? He played at Auburn or a big school I believe, did he drop to the 7th for some off field issues?...again, another odd coincidence? or maybe when he got to the NFL he LT'd it??

What do you call a drug ring in Chicago?

A huddle!!

All-Pro

Michael Irvin needs to find a new dealer

You can't blame Hurd for being responsible and making plans for life after football . . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You can't blame Hurd for being responsible and making plans for life after football . . . . .[/quote]Thats what I said. The NFL encourages these guys to invest there money so they dont go broke. What other business can u see profits like Cocaine dealing

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You can't blame Hurd for being responsible and making plans for life after football . . . . .[/quote]Thats what I said. The NFL encourages these guys to invest there money so they dont go broke. What other business can u see profits like Cocaine dealing[/quote]meth

[quote user="giantsfan420"]like you could literally see Ratliffs got something going on upstairs, he physically just looked troubled and very unsettled. Again, pure speculation, but with the timing of his blowup at a reporter that literally got physical and had it not been for teammates would have been an assault with Hurd getting busted just yesterday, it just seems like more than coincidence.

again, ratliff has NEVER even drawn attention to himself off the field, and now for this to happen, i dunno, something seems odd and suspicious

also, ratliff was a 7th round draft choice i believe, but dude is a beast, why was he a 7th round pick? He played at Auburn or a big school I believe, did he drop to the 7th for some off field issues?...again, another odd coincidence? or maybe when he got to the NFL he LT'd it??[/quote]just withdrawals

He was asking him about the Sam Hurd issue. Maybe he implied something Ratliff didn't like.

[quote user="TuckYou"]Michael Irvin needs to find a new dealer[/quote]

I'm sure Irvin has multiple dealers....like in every area code.

+ Reply to Thread