+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ratliff blows up at reporter, maybe connected to Hurd??

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]He was asking him about the Sam Hurd issue. Maybe he implied something Ratliff didn't like.
    [/quote]

i really think im onto something here. you are correct, it was reported that the reporter was asking about the hurd incident and "wouldn't back down to ratliff" when he was saying he wouldnt discuss it.

why would ratliff get so angry, to the point of assaulting a reporter, for simply being asked about hurd? tons of other players have been asked about it, wouldnt bears players react like ratliff did? ratliff physically looked distraught and this anger out burst which he has never displayed before in combination with this whole hurd incident is NOT a coincidence in my opinion.

ratliff is somehow connected to the whole hurd incident, i'd be willing to be on it.

Banned

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You can't blame Hurd for being responsible and making plans for life after football . . . . .[/quote]Thats what I said. The NFL encourages these guys to invest there money so they dont go broke. What other business can u see profits like Cocaine dealing[/quote]When will people learn? Unless you're the government... you cannot sell drugs in this country. I mean who won in that game? John Gotti? Frank Lucas? Nobody wins! There are way too many rats. Why not invest your money into building houses and helping people with not so perfect credit? Why not build community centers for the youth? There are so many options out there to help build wealth for a multi-millionaire that it's not even funny. That dude Hurd is a dumbass and deserves everything he got coming to him.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]He was asking him about the Sam Hurd issue. Maybe he implied something Ratliff didn't like.
    [/quote]

i really think im onto something here. you are correct, it was reported that the reporter was asking about the hurd incident and "wouldn't back down to ratliff" when he was saying he wouldnt discuss it.

why would ratliff get so angry, to the point of assaulting a reporter, for simply being asked about hurd? tons of other players have been asked about it, wouldnt bears players react like ratliff did? ratliff physically looked distraught and this anger out burst which he has never displayed before in combination with this whole hurd incident is NOT a coincidence in my opinion.

ratliff is somehow connected to the whole hurd incident, i'd be willing to be on it.[/quote]

Maybe. Found this though. It was on another cowboys board so I don't have the source link.

<span class="genmed">Attorney: Sam Hurd did not supply drugs to NFL players

Dec

12/16/2011 5:01:51 PM | More

The attorney for Sam Hurd disputed a report Thursday that police have a
    list of NFL players in the “double-digits” the Bears receiver supplied
    according to Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times.

Chicago sports radio station, 670 The Score, cited a law enforcement source in its initial report.

“I haven’t seen all the material,” L.A.-based attorney David Kenner
    told the Sun-Times. “But we have seen nothing to support that
    contention. We believe that is simply not the case.”

Hurd did not speak at his bond hearing Friday afternoon, but Kenner said Hurd wanted him to put one rumor to rest:

“With respect to the rumors that Sam was supplying drugs to other
    members of the NFL, out of respect to the NFL, out of respect to his
    teammates and out of respect to other players, he 100 percent denies
    that allegation. It is patently and totally false.”

Bail was set at $100,000 for Hurd.

</span>