+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perry Fewel ???

Veteran

Perry Fewel ???

Please oh please stop dropping Tuck into pass coverage, it has never worked and probably never will. Why take a pass rusher off the line and give a cozy
    pocket. Hmm lets think about it. Lets take 1 pass rusher away and only rush 3 and let Tony have 5 secs to look down field, I am sure he isnt worried about Tuck intercepting a pass, oh there goes Olgatree running free down the field, let me toss a pass to him since he is now wide open.

TL - Sheridan ? PF any difference ??

Where was the pass rush ? everyone wants to blame our secondary which didnt play well. Even our Top corner looked awful. 1st and 31 and let someone get behind you is just bad football.

Where was the Nascar rush ?.

Remember folks we had a far worst secondary in 07/08 and yet we overcame that with pressure and blitzes. I see nothing from Tim at all. Rush 4 and hope they get there ? or better yet rush 3 and drop a pass rusher into the middle of nowhere.

Blitz for cripes sakes. Disguise and fake blitz. Usually when we show blitz we always come and never audible out even after the opposing QBs know its coming and they are ready for that. Very Frustrating.

I watched some of TB's game vs Panthers and there DC called a pretty good game. Mind you Cam was terrible as well but maybe as a result of pressure and schemes by Defense.

Anywways moral of the story, P Fewel get your head out of your arse. Make things happen !. You have the tools you just need to know how to use them.
    Last edited by sheepdip; 09-12-2012 at 10:22 AM.

I agree we let Romo have waaaaayyy too much time, and some of those first down conversions were inexcusable. Dallas wanted so badly to give us this game through penalties, and we just couldn't take it from them.

But honestly, I'm more disappointed at the offense. The offense as a unit, and the OLine in particular. Don't we have basically the same line that won the SB last season?? But the receivers, backs, and QB played less than adequate to win a ball game. . .especially with their star nose tackle out, we couldn't run the ball.

you mean perry fewell right?
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I'm guessing that you know that Tim lewis isn't our DC. You have to be using a bit of satire here and comparing Perry Fewel to TL, Right?? Otherwise, pretty scary post.

But that aside, I agree and I get angry too when I see our D Linemen droppig off into coverage.

more over reacting to one subpar game....
    everyone chill the &^&* out already. if it becomes a trend then we can all whine and *****. Unitl then just chill.............
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

who is tim lewis?

Quote Originally Posted by pthere55 View Post
    who is tim lewis?
    a previous DC that was didnt do very well and all the board armchair DCs knew more then he did....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Every team in the league has formations where lineman drop into coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Every team in the league has formations where lineman drop into coverage.
    yeah but havent heard...
    Tuck is done, he sucks, he has no leadership, he is all talk, he cant play, he sat out last year because of a little groin injury, he takes snaps away from Ojomo, etc.....

Tim Lewis LOL

From Lewis to Sapgnuolo to Sheridan to Fewell to??? by the way the pattern is looking, our next D.C is gonna be awful!!! ha