Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why do people respond to Giggles posts/threads.. hes a troll nothing more

He says he's a Giants fan but we all know he's not. He's a troll of either Dallas or some team that really sucks so he pretends to be a Giants fan and constantly question and bash the Giants. How can you be a Giants fan if you constantly question our team. "Can our defense stop the cowboys?" "I really think the Giants will have to put up 40 pts against Dallas in order to win"

...Yea he sounds like a huge Giants fan to me.

Jakk does a lot of this as well lol.

ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Why do people respond to Giggles posts/threads.. hes a troll nothing more

Call out threads like this are not appreciated.

Did you have something to say? []
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Did you have something to say? []
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Yes I said that call out threads are not appreciated.

[quote user="Gigglebytes"]Yes I said that call out threads are not appreciated.
    [/quote]
    It's not a call out thread. I was speaking to the entire "community"

I didn't say anything hurtful, I only spoke the truth and that is that people should not respond to your negative comments being that you're not a true Giants fan. you're maybe a bandwagon fan at best.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Gigglebytes"]Yes I said that call out threads are not appreciated.
    [/quote]

I didn't say anything hurtful, I only spoke the truth and that is that people should not respond to your negative comments being that you're not a true Giants fan. you're maybe a bandwagon fan at best.
    [/quote]
    I am a true Giants fan and I have been one for most of my life. You can disagree with me but I think most of the questions I ask are legit.

DING DING DING !!! ROUND 2.....YOU READY ??? OK.......FIGHT !!!

[quote user="Gigglebytes"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Gigglebytes"]Yes I said that call out threads are not appreciated.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    I am a true Giants fan and I have been one for most of my life. You can disagree with me but I think most of the questions I ask are legit.
    [/quote]
    Ok, so then ACT like it, or find a new message board. We don't need constant negativity around here, which is the only thing you contribute.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

how does this guy keep getting banned and coming back?