+ Reply to Thread

One for the thumb

Do you think Eli will get the Giants one for the thumb before he retires? I see him having 6-7 more productive years left in him. Honestly, I see him doing it. It would also be great to see Coughlin get another ring.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC
    Do you think Eli will get the Giants one for the thumb before he retires? I see him having 6-7 more productive years left in him. Honestly, I see him doing it. It would also be great to see Coughlin get another ring.
    Not if I can help it.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Not if I can help it.
    Woah, Greg Schiano...Ballsy of you to come into hostile territory. Shouldn't you be preparing your team for the *** whippin' they'll be getting on Sunday rather than snooping around on other teams message boards?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    Woah, Greg Schiano...Ballsy of you to come into hostile territory. Shouldn't you be preparing your team for the *** whippin' they'll be getting on Sunday rather than snooping around on other teams message boards?
    Naaa.... We're just going to wing it.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    If we do not address the faltering O-line, I do not believe we make it past a wild-card game. I am very discouraged it was never really addressed in the off season, but hopeful that the coaches saw something we as fans are unable to see at practice.

This team built its' heritage with the ground and pound mentality and has switched to relying on Eli and our Receiving Corps. in order to win the game. We play from behind for 80% of our games, and that does not sit well with me. We addressed everything in the off season other than our O-line. Now our secondary is once again plagued with injuries and our O-line is getting tired.

Without a run game we are not gonna see Eli win another championship.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    If we do not address the faltering O-line, I do not believe we make it past a wild-card game. I am very discouraged it was never really addressed in the off season, but hopeful that the coaches saw something we as fans are unable to see at practice. This team built its' heritage with the ground and pound mentality and has switched to relying on Eli and our Receiving Corps. in order to win the game. We play from behind for 80% of our games, and that does not sit well with me. We addressed everything in the off season other than our O-line. Now our secondary is once again plagued with injuries and our O-line is getting tired. Without a run game we are not gonna see Eli win another championship.
    have to agree with you.... Without at least an average OLine and decent running game we won't go very far. Also need to address the CB situation. As for the 6 or 7 years Eli may have left I see no reason why they can't win a few more titles if they can get these problems fixed in near future
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***