+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Congrats on an impressive win

Gotta give you guys tons of credit. Nice victory and Cruz got me alot of fantasy points today.

thanks. But there is still some work too do. Brown stepped up when Bradshaw went out. Locklear slid over to RT when Diehl went down and Beatty was back at LT. And Eli made adjustments in the 2nd half to overcome that terrible 1st half.

But we cannot continue to depend on Tryon at CB, he just sucks. He is worth ST and maybe some nickel or dime packages, but thats it.

I'm just waiting to see if those Tampa Bay fans come back here and talk some smack in the next day or 2. It is funny to see Tampa fans come here and talk smack. But I guess they have something to be excited about. I just wonder if a couple of those Tampa posters were former Eagles/Cowboys posters under a new screen name?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    thanks. But there is still some work too do. Brown stepped up when Bradshaw went out. Locklear slid over to RT when Diehl went down and Beatty was back at LT. And Eli made adjustments in the 2nd half to overcome that terrible 1st half.

But we cannot continue to depend on Tryon at CB, he just sucks. He is worth ST and maybe some nickel or dime packages, but thats it.

I'm just waiting to see if those Tampa Bay fans come back here and talk some smack in the next day or 2. It is funny to see Tampa fans come here and talk smack. But I guess they have something to be excited about. I just wonder if a couple of those Tampa posters were former Eagles/Cowboys posters under a new screen name?
    lol I thought that Coach Shiano poster was pretty amusing. He wasnt bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    lol I thought that Coach Shiano poster was pretty amusing. He wasnt bad at all.
    Oh i have nothing against him, just was a bit surprised to see more Bucs posters recently.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

It was a good time.

I hope everyone comes back strong and the injuries don't keep em' out.

Tom was upset that we knew your play call at the end of the game. It's good having his former QB coach as our coordinator.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

You were victims of classic Eli. Looks lost in first half with the 3 picks and one retuned for 6. Missing open WRs that could of been TDs. Then gets two drives to End third and one near start of 4th that were nice but he couldn't finish ending in FGs. Then he does what he does best. OWN the 4th quarter. 3 td drives for 22points in the clutch. 25 overall in the 4th... Game over
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Oh and not to mention he more then doubled Freeman's 243 torching your defense for 510 yards and 3tds dishing out 199 to Nicks and 179 to Cruz. Also last week you bragged about holding Carolina to 10 rushing yards. Well you let a rookie run you over for 71 yards and 94 overall. Your defense gave up over 600 yards of offense. Remind you of college football coach?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

We should have started Orlovsky. He's a baller.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    It was a good time.

I hope everyone comes back strong and the injuries don't keep em' out.

Tom was upset that we knew your play call at the end of the game. It's good having his former QB coach as our coordinator.
    If you guys beat the Cowboys and the Redskins in the next two weeks, All will be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    If you guys beat the Cowboys and the Redskins in the next two weeks, All will be forgiven.
    Looks like the Seahawks are gift wrapping the Cowboys for you as we message this.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa