+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Oh my, he hit Steve Smith who is about 5'9' 185lbs. What's the over under this season for blackouts?
    You mean before or after we break the brakes off you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Barron View Post
    You mean before or after we break the brakes off you guys?
    "Break the brakes?"
    It's cute to see Bucs fans happy and confident, hell maybe you guys will do something good this year. I mean you did beat the Panthers last week, so that must mean playoffs here you come. Mark Barron is the next Ronnie Lott, Carl Nicks is the next John Hannah, and Josh Freeman is the next Dan Marino. All silly comparisons, but I would not be surprised you and fellow Bucs fans see those comparisons.

I'm looking forward to this week; the Giants played their worst football last week and only lost by a touchdown, if you and your fellow fans want to sleep on them and think this will be a walk in the park go right ahead. I do guarantee this, the Giants will not make the same mental mistakes they did last week. Enjoy the game and let the better team win. Go Giants...

Barron, the new Ronnie Lott? After one game huh? Color me impressed.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    "Break the brakes?" It's cute to see Bucs fans happy and confident, hell maybe you guys will do something good this year. I mean you did beat the Panthers last week, so that must mean playoffs here you come. Mark Barron is the next Ronnie Lott, Carl Nicks is the next John Hannah, and Josh Freeman is the next Dan Marino. All silly comparisons, but I would not be surprised you and fellow Bucs fans see those comparisons. I'm looking forward to this week; the Giants played their worst football last week and only lost by a touchdown, if you and your fellow fans want to sleep on them and think this will be a walk in the park go right ahead. I do guarantee this, the Giants will not make the same mental mistakes they did last week. Enjoy the game and let the better team win. Go Giants...
    You guys lost to the sorry cowpokes but that was just a fluke game right? With that rag tag secondary y'all made Tony Romo look like friggin Dan Marino.. No reason to confident in those bums. Tell prince to get off of the cold tub bcuz I know he's there.

Bench Player
    Those turds in blue made Miles Austin and the great KEVIN OGLETREE look like Lynn Swann and John Stallworth.

Good times, I've returned.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Good times, I've returned.
    Welcome back coach. Is our gameplan ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Barron View Post
    Welcome back coach. Is our gameplan ready?
    Pretty sure it involves running over/dragging mofos. Also, hopefully, cheeseburgers, as I'm quite fond of those.
    Carl Nicks
    Best Guard In The League
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlNicks View Post
    Pretty sure it involves running over/dragging mofos. Also, hopefully, cheeseburgers, as I'm quite fond of those.
    We know you'll be doing alot of that Carl

Gameplans are for kids. We are Buccaneer men. We're going to wing it.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa