+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaBuc View Post
    Bucs new rookie safety Mark Barron has been compared to Ronnie Lott after week 1. I know every time the Bucs played against Ronnie Lott back in the day, I was worried about Lott wreaking havoc. I'm curious if you Giants fans are impressed or intimidated by Barron? If so, do you think the WR's for the Giants may have alligator arms this week so the Giants will stick with the run? Even in the run game, Barron may be a threat to knock someone out. So even the RB's have to be concerned. How do you think the Giants will account for Barron's hammering hits and powerful presence?

From Pro Football Weekly:

Rookie FS Mark Barron looked like a young Ronnie Lott leveling the game’s strongest pound-for-pound receiver, Steve Smith, on the sideline with a hammering blow. More impressive, after being utilized most extensively in the box at Alabama as a senior, was the way Barron was able to range deep from the box and break up a pass over the top intended for speedster Louis Murphy on third down with a 13-7 lead in jeopardy.
    I think this kid is going to be a future star, but let's not get carried away here. Kind of hard to compare him to Ronnie Lott after just one game. Steve Mariucci calling Robert Griffin III the most athletic quarterback ever after just one game thinks that this is a stretch

Because of Mark Barron people eat Red Barron pizza. Nobody eats Red Barron pizza!
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Because of Mark Barron people eat Red Barron pizza. Nobody eats Red Barron pizza!
    Stoners and potheads do. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Stoners and potheads do. LOL
    Tanard Jackson buys Red Barron pizza in bulk.
    Carl Nicks
    Best Guard In The League
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers

...oh who gives a F

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by CarlNicks View Post
    LOL
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I shudder everytime I hear Omaha, even when my daughter and I talk about Nebraska.
    FOR THE LAST TIME Omaha is NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTT an audible. It is what eli says when the clock is winding down.....

Drew breese says Omaha Omaha as well when the clock is winding down.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Oh my, he hit Steve Smith who is about 5'9' 185lbs.
    What's the over under this season for blackouts?
    Depends on the weather in Tampa. Right now 1-0 its partly cloudy with a chance of fair weather fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaGiants! View Post
    Depends on the weather in Tampa. Right now 1-0 its partly cloudy with a chance of fair weather fans.
    LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by CarlNicks View Post
    Jax here does more roids than Lattimer from The Program