+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli Will Look To Light Up The Skins

We do not always have all of our best recievers out on the field. This game we will. I see Eli Torching their secondary.

All-Pro

Re: Eli Will Look To Light Up The Skins

well it's not like we are going to be running the ball, we don't have a RB over 500 yards this season, we have no running game, we have no choice but to have Eli light them up, luckily Eli's been up to the job all year.

The running game has been improved over the last two games. Hopefully, this will be three straight.

The past 2 games we have been pretty good running it, and scoring with the run as well.

I actually think we run it pretty well sunday.

Would have been nice for eli to crack 5K but if we continue to run the ball the way we have considering we don't really have a high powered offense again until week 17 I dont see Eli needing to throw 40+ times.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Can't say the run game is non existent after the last 2 weeks. I expect Eli and BJ to tear **** up Sunday.

[quote user="nihan87"]Can't say the run game is non existent after the last 2 weeks. I expect Eli and BJ to tear **** up Sunday.[/quote]Sure they will. Just like they did in the first game against the Skins, or the Seahawks, or Philly, or the Saints. Hold on to your hat because it is going to be another bumpy ride and let's hope we do not give them the ball back with 45 sec left because we are not capable of stopping anyone with that much time.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="nihan87"]Can't say the run game is non existent after the last 2 weeks. I expect Eli and BJ to tear **** up Sunday.[/quote]Sure they will.* Just like they did in the first game against the Skins, or the Seahawks, or Philly, or the Saints. Hold on to your hat because it is going to be another bumpy ride and let's hope we do not give them the ball back with 45 sec left because we are not capable of stopping anyone with that much time.
    [/quote]

You and possibly Grossmans mother are probobly the only people that think grossman will score the winning TD with 45 seconds on the clock.

All-Pro

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]
    You and possibly Grossmans mother are probobly the only people that think grossman will score the winning TD with 45 seconds on the clock.[/quote]

8 or 9 weeks ago if you asked me who had a better shot at it between Grossman and Tebow I would have said Grossman.

Just saying...

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="nihan87"]Can't say the run game is non existent after the last 2 weeks. I expect Eli and BJ to tear **** up Sunday.[/quote]Sure they will. Just like they did in the first game against the Skins, or the Seahawks, or Philly, or the Saints. Hold on to your hat because it is going to be another bumpy ride and let's hope we do not give them the ball back with 45 sec left because we are not capable of stopping anyone with that much time.
    [/quote]

You and possibly Grossmans mother are probobly the only people that think grossman will score the winning TD with 45 seconds on the clock.[/quote]What do the following QB's have in common? Rex Grossman, Charlie Whateverhisnameis, Vince Young? They all looked like HOF QBs when they played the Giants D. So, yes I do think Rex has the capability to torch the Giants secondary in 45 seconds. And who says he may need a TD? He may need only a FG to beat us. So far this D has not proven that they can stop anyone. Sorry the fact remains that the Giants secondary is crap: too much talk and too much "toast".