Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got

Bench Player

Got

Re: Got scammed on Hard Tickets who do I contact??

First I would make a small claims report ... then I would call the Giants office and see how they would direct you

[quote user="mommy2dylan"]First I would make a small claims report ... then I would call the Giants office and see how they would direct you[/quote]

ditto on calling the giants office...as for small claims, well i wouldn't exactly go that route, because you're making a claim against somebody else, and by the looks of things, you do not know exactly who this person is. I'm just assuming you do not have available the person's information who sold you the tix, and it is particularly difficult to start a claim against someone you have no info on. There are often billings fees as well to start such a claim, so you have to weigh the costs and benefits of doing such. Other than that, its just a matter of how much time you'd like to spend on such an issue.

Bench Player

I have the persons phone number but it is now coming up disconnected. I actually bought two others games from this person, so now im pissed. I either want to track down the person who owns these tickets who sold them on ticketexchange or find out whose number that belonged to.Thats what Im trying to do, Ill stop at nothing to do so, but thanks for the advice, I hate people stuff like this. I dont care about the money,I just want the scum to suffer

[quote user="bc01red"]

I have the persons phone number but it is now coming up disconnected. I actually bought two others games from this person, so now im pissed. I either want to track down the person who owns these tickets who sold them on ticketexchange or find out whose number that belonged to.Thats what Im trying to do, Ill stop at nothing to do so, but thanks for the advice, I hate people stuff like this. I dont care about the money,I just want the scum to suffer

[/quote]Let's get a car packed full of dudes who are 730/crazy and pistol whip them with the Ruger.

Veteran

Raising a stink with the teams office is a good move if the original owners dont come foward you could end up with those season tickets, at least that is how it was explained to me.

All-Pro

[quote user="bc01red"]I bought hard tickets from a local person. I still have the tickets with the barcode/section/seat#, who do I report this too. These tickets were obviously sold on ticketexchange and the original barcode on the ticket was invalid. I only bought one set but he was selling the whole season, I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.[/quote] that sucks but hey this stuff happens alot u just gotta be more carefull next time.dont take this in a wrong way but it could also be ur karma coming back to u from things u might have done as a kid everyone got some karma coming back to them.

Veteran

Is it...

I only bought one set but he was selling the whole season, .

or...

I actually bought two others games from this person

and...is it....

I just don't want this to happen to anyone else

or...

I dont care about the money,I just want the scum to suffer

[quote user="bc01red"]I bought hard tickets from a local person. I still have the tickets with the barcode/section/seat#, who do I report this too. These tickets were obviously sold on ticketexchange and the original barcode on the ticket was invalid. I only bought one set but he was selling the whole season, I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.[/quote]

no h omo, is that all you did with him?

If you bought the tickets on TicketExchange the Giants are to blame for this.

If you bought the tickets on Craigslist/E-Bay/StubHub, well, it's your own fault. You got scammed. I don't think the Giants will be tracking down the counterfiters.

I would contact the police and give them the number/e-mail/ any information you can to them and see what happens.

It sounds like you are SOL to me.

Closed Thread