+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cruz fined for his unnecessary roughness penalty

@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo
    Giants WR Victor Cruz fined $7,500 for a late hit vs Cowboys on Mario Manningham's TD. #nyg

Wow the league has gotten soft.

Cruz fined for his unnecessary roughness penalty

@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo
    Giants WR Victor Cruz fined $7,500 for a late hit vs Cowboys on Mario Manningham's TD. #nyg

Wow the league has gotten soft.

Re: Cruz fined for his unnecessary roughness penalty

*facepalm*
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo

Wow the league has gotten soft.[/quote]

Don't agree with the fine but have no sympathy for Cruz since it falls into the stupidity category rather than playing too hard.

No Fun League strikes again...

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo

Don't agree with the fine but have no sympathy for Cruz since it falls into the stupidity category rather than playing too hard.[/quote]

Cruz hasn't been playing hard?

Veteran

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo

Don't agree with the fine but have no sympathy for Cruz since it falls into the stupidity category rather than playing too hard.[/quote]

Cruz hasn't been playing hard?[/quote]

Did I say that?

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo

Did I say that?[/quote]

No, but in all fairness, you made no sense, "it falls into the stupidity category rather than the playing too hard category". Can you elaborate, because it clearly seems you were implying it.

Veteran

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo

Did I say that?[/quote]

No, but in all fairness, you made no sense, "it falls into the stupidity category rather than the playing too hard category". Can you elaborate, because it clearly seems you were implying it.[/quote]

I was talking about the play that caused the fine, not his play in general. I thought that was fairly obvious.

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo

Ray Bradbury approves.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime