+ Reply to Thread

Smile Battle of the Brothers

I hate to see Brother's Martellus Bennett & Bucs' Michael Bennett Fight , but what the heck, thats' what brothers do ! They are going to remember this for the rest of their Life. And they will have something to talk about on Thanksgiving Day.

GO GIANTS !

They have a wager on the game. Loser takes the other's family on a vacation. True story. No link provided... like a boss... or a head coach.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    They have a wager on the game. Loser takes the other's family on a vacation. True story. No link provided... like a boss... or a head coach.
    Hi Coach ,
    This is one of the few times we agree ! Remember the Best team always WINS !

GO GIANTS !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-13-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Quick, let's make Harooni's day and sign Tiki Barber...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Quick, let's make Harooni's day and sign Tiki Barber...
    We were going to sign Tiki Barber because he was a former Giant, but he seemed to deny ever playing there. Don't know what that was all about.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Starter
    I'm glad Schiano's on our boards and not planning for Victor's 250 yd receiving game FOR ABUELA! YEEE BUDDY.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzpapn View Post
    I'm glad Schiano's on our boards and not planning for Victor's 250 yd receiving game FOR ABUELA! YEEE BUDDY.
    It's cool. Mike Sullivan has a copy of last year's playbooks and DJ Ware gave us the necessary updates. We may or may not be recording your practices as well, as my mentor is Bill Belichick. Panthers fans certainly think we do, but like I said, I can neither confirm nor deny that at this time.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Can you get sued by Schiano or arrested for identity theft by doing this? You might want to look into it. :-)

5trive for Fiv5

I think Michael Bennett has proved to be better than Martellus so far.

One guy has climbed up the ladder: From a practice squad player to a starter to a one of the league's best LDEs as per Profootballfocus. By the end of this season, I am sure Michael will get a handsome contract, close to the one Ray Edwards got with Falcons.

The other Bennett (Martellus) had the Dallas Cowboys hype and given many opportunities to prove his talent, but dropped several key passes and rarely was on the same page with Romo, ultimately was let go by his team and has ended up as a blocking TE for the Giants.