+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GO TB!!

GO TB!!

As much as I think they're going to get destroyed, I still think they just might have a chance. It's December for one, and the Cowboys have already begun their losing streak. This is an embarrassed TB team that lost 7 in a row, and they'll be at home. I think Blount should have success in the run game against the cowboys much like Jacobs did.

I know the cowboys will probably take this game, but we can always hope!

Re: GO TB!!

dallas is losing this and next week.

tb's HC apparently was going to be fired on Monday but the org. felt better to wait.

So Raheem Morris is going to coach one helluva game, plus Freeman and Blount and the rest of that team is much better than there record indicates.

there a young team, and I think this game will be like a championship game for them bc its Dallas. Tampa wins by 10 watch,

and Philly will dismantle Dallas after Philly loses to the Jets this week

[quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas is losing this and next week. tb's HC apparently was going to be fired on Monday but the org. felt better to wait. So Raheem Morris is going to coach one helluva game, plus Freeman and Blount and the rest of that team is much better than there record indicates. there a young team, and I think this game will be like a championship game for them bc its Dallas. Tampa wins by 10 watch, and Philly will dismantle Dallas after Philly loses to the Jets this week[/quote]

Where did you draw this conclusion from?

[quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas is losing this and next week.

tb's HC apparently was going to be fired on Monday but the org. felt better to wait.

So Raheem Morris is going to coach one helluva game, plus Freeman and Blount and the rest of that team is much better than there record indicates.

there a young team, and I think this game will be like a championship game for them bc its Dallas. Tampa wins by 10 watch,

and Philly will dismantle Dallas after Philly loses to the Jets this week[/quote]
    I believe Philly beating them more so just because they already massacred them plus it's a heated rivalry.

As far as TB goes, I really hope they win ofcourse, but it's definitely going to be tough. They're just outmatched by better players. Dallas has a better QB and offense, and also a better defense.

However, I think losing Murray will really hurt the boys, Felix can't handle the full load and they got a 34 year old backing him up. Let's see what happens, I will be cheering my a## off for the bucs though.

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas is losing this and next week. tb's HC apparently was going to be fired on Monday but the org. felt better to wait. So Raheem Morris is going to coach one helluva game, plus Freeman and Blount and the rest of that team is much better than there record indicates. there a young team, and I think this game will be like a championship game for them bc its Dallas. Tampa wins by 10 watch, and Philly will dismantle Dallas after Philly loses to the Jets this week[/quote]

Where did draw this conclusion from?

[/quote]

they have an awful record, nothing to really play for besides there jobs and there HC job

and more importantly its a Sat. night game vs Dallas and Dallas is "America's Team"

so prime time, vs Americas Team, with nothing left to play for the rest of the year imo will help pump the team up to prove they are much better than there record. Dallas is also a "playoff caliber team", I just see TB going all out with nothing to lose...just my opinion can understand if u disagree

I'm not sure that Dallas losing this weekend means anything. Basically, whoever wins their remaining 2 division games is in.

[quote user="Giantsin04"]I'm not sure that Dallas losing this weekend means anything. Basically, whoever wins their remaining 2 division games is in.[/quote]
    Well it does mean something. If they win Saturday night what it means is when the Giants wake up Sunday morning they will no longer be in First Place. They will be sitting 1/2 game back in 2nd place with pressure applied to come up big vs Skins.

If they lose, and we win we have a full 1 game lead on them plus the tiebreaker. So it means something.

I know where you are coming from and us vs jets and them vs eagles next week means more. But, every game means something
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Dunno if you guys saw this week what happened with the Buc coach Raheem Morris, but I think they have a lot to play for in Tampa.

The Bucs intende to fire Morris on monday, however monday rolled around and they could not because it was deemed the staff was too small to survive without him. The Bucs are 1 of the cheapest teams in the league and keep a skeleton crew on board to keep the ship afloat. Since they couldnt fire him Monday he is basically playing the season out knowing his job is gone.

However, Morris is popular with his players. Reports are that some players are not happy. So they could play really hard for him this sunday and even against Altanta next week.

Its unlikely they win vs Dallas, but not impossible. At least now, they have some motivation.

[quote user="egyptian420"]As much as I think they're going to get destroyed, I still think they just might have a chance. It's December for one, and the Cowboys have already begun their losing streak. This is an embarrassed TB team that lost 7 in a row, and they'll be at home. I think Blount should have success in the run game against the cowboys much like Jacobs did.

I know the cowboys will probably take this game, but we can always hope!
    [/quote]Yea definitely, but we need to just keep winning

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

Where did draw this conclusion from?

[/quote] they have an awful record, nothing to really play for besides there jobs and there HC job and more importantly its a Sat. night game vs Dallas and Dallas is "America's Team" so prime time, vs Americas Team, with nothing left to play for the rest of the year imo will help pump the team up to prove they are much better than there record. Dallas is also a "playoff caliber team", I just see TB going all out with nothing to lose...just my opinion can understand if u disagree[/quote]

Thats understable, I will def. be rooting for the bucs..Wouldnt that be great if the bucs win and then we lost! haha knowing how we are, that is NOT out the question. I will def be rooting for the bucs