+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DC

DC

Whatever the outcome of this team,at the end of season if Spags is available do we go after him.Although Fewell was not that bad but Spags with basically the same personnel could make this Def back to the way it is supposed to be.If Spags is fired ,the Eagles will probably ask him back because their def was not that good .Should we try to go after him.

"it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

All-Pro

Re: DC

[quote user="giantcarll"]

Whatever the outcome of this team,at the end of season if Spags is available do we go after him.Although Fewell was not that bad but Spags with basically the same personnel could make this Def back to the way it is supposed to be.If Spags is fired ,the Eagles will probably ask him back because their def was not that good .Should we try to go after him.

[/quote]
    Let's worry about the redskins first.... Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Same personnel?[*-)][8-)]

yes, i like fewell but we could do better. I think we have too much talent to be so bad. we've seen flashes of great defense, but mostly bad. I know we've had key injuries but in a lot of games it just seemed like they just lacked a little heart or pride. I think they would play harder for spags.

Spags has a job