+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Espn playoff machine

I guess we can't tie dallas at 9-7. They could lose to TB while we beat the skins that make. That gives us 1 game lead. We beat jets and they beat Philly. 8-7 vs 9-6. They beat us. I guess they win the East based off division record 4-2 vs 3-3.

So we really need Philly to beat them. Then it would go to common opponent which we have them.

Of course we will need to just beat them the second time to.

Man we really needed that win. Had we lost we would have been done?
    Tried machine all different ways...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Espn playoff machine

[quote user="miked1958"]I guess we can't tie dallas at 9-7. They could lose to TB while we beat the skins that make. That gives us 1 game lead. We beat jets and they beat Philly. 8-7 vs 9-6. They beat us. I guess they win the East based off division record 4-2 vs 3-3.

So we really need Philly to beat them. Then it would go to common opponent which we have them.

Of course we will need to just beat them the second time to.

Man we really needed that win. Had we lost we would have been done?
    Tried machine all different ways...[/quote]

if we beat washington and the jets, and they beat tb but lose to philly, we could lose to them the final week and still make the playoffs. so we could tie at 9-7 and still make it.

but it doesnt matter, TB loses tmrw night and then vs philly, they're done. they lose murray, have only one rb who has proven he can barely be part of a rb by committee, he's never been able to carry the full load. there d has been falling apart, and lastly, romo has played pretty well. he's due for his knucklehead games

we're golden, we're making the playoffs and going on a run

Or, we can just handle OUR business without depending on anyone.

#80 get well soon...

[quote user="Giant stuck in Texas"]Or, we can just handle OUR business without depending on anyone.
    [/quote]Beat Dallas ,Beat Skins or Jets thats it

[quote user="miked1958"]I guess we can't tie dallas at 9-7. They could lose to TB while we beat the skins that make. That gives us 1 game lead. We beat jets and they beat Philly. 8-7 vs 9-6. They beat us. I guess they win the East based off division record 4-2 vs 3-3. So we really need Philly to beat them. Then it would go to common opponent which we have them. Of course we will need to just beat them the second time to. Man we really needed that win. Had we lost we would have been done? Tried machine all different ways...[/quote]The Giants can tie Dallas as long as they beat Dallas again

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="miked1958"]I guess we can't tie dallas at 9-7. They could lose to TB while we beat the skins that make. That gives us 1 game lead. We beat jets and they beat Philly. 8-7 vs 9-6. They beat us. I guess they win the East based off division record 4-2 vs 3-3. So we really need Philly to beat them. Then it would go to common opponent which we have them. Of course we will need to just beat them the second time to. Man we really needed that win. Had we lost we would have been done? Tried machine all different ways...[/quote]The Giants can tie Dallas as long as they beat Dallas again[/quote]

I was about to say that.

[quote user="Giant stuck in Texas"]Or, we can just handle OUR business without depending on anyone.
    [/quote]
    That's true. We got all into that game last year. Didnt work out so well

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Meaning when u depend on other teams to make
    Layoffs u usually don't make it

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Giant stuck in Texas"]Or, we can just handle OUR business without depending on anyone.
    [/quote]Beat Dallas ,Beat Skins or Jets thats it[/quote]
    Pretty much win those 3, and then another 4.....7 in a row. Either that or no superbowl.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Giant stuck in Texas"]Or, we can just handle OUR business without depending on anyone.
    [/quote]Beat Dallas ,Beat Skins or Jets thats it[/quote]
    Pretty much win those 3, and then another 4.....7 in a row. Either that or no superbowl.
    [/quote]
    I like that. 7 in a row!!!

4-New York Giants!!!!!