+ Reply to Thread

nfl rewind pretty sweet

With nfl rewind you can watch any game (non live). + coaches film. For last two years. all games all teams $60 a year.

They just added ipad support so its awesome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The coaches film is the best thing that has ever happened to me as a football fan.

how did the Giants film look?

I am doing this from memory. I am still learning how to use the film and didn't take great notes. The talk about the problems with the OL is right on. They were getting handled at the LOS and were not moving men off the line or opening any holes. Although it looked like Murray was finding daylight in tight spots that Bradshaw would be unable to. Eli was pressured a good part of the night. And we had no answer for the slant and other 3 step drops. Corners very soft.

Yeah I might be doing this since Fox has been turned off in CT if you have Cablevision.....

It is worth it just for the coaches film, not to mention access to each weeks upcoming opponent.

Does anyone know how it works on the ps3 or android phones?

On the web its flash. On ipad its an app. So if your system has flash I think you will be ok. (not promising anything) Coaches tape was hard to watch. I watched the two TD rushing attempts after the int and during the second run 6 giants blockers were on the ground, (they were not all trying cut blocks either) really the offence was not that bad, they hold onto a couple more passes and it would have kept some drives alive.

was going to get it just cant push my self to give the Billionaires my money when they use scabs for refs.No nfl ticket this year will just use the pirate sites. Old unionist speaking.