+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Fans Are Delusional

Re: Giants Fans Are Delusional

Lmao!!! What freakin idiot; worst troll rant all year.

bad mouthing the giants, comparing them to all other nfc east fans, and a name like bobby d= jets fan if you ask me.

gotta say though he is right about some of the ppl on these boards. they want eli, coughlin, rolle, or whoever gone after one bad play and then the next second they are their favorite players and an amazing coach. real bandwagon fans. definitely not the majority but they are out there for sure.

[quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote]

Did you forget your meds ... or take a handful too many ?
    There is help available you realize !

Is this something Adam Rank wrote? Hahah this guy is probable a jets fan whose team always does soooooo good in the playoffs hahahah

Stand with Cruz!

[quote user="elisupporter10"][quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote] I bet this ****** is a Jets fan[/quote]</P>

People always seem to forget the NJ is the Garden State, about 10% of the state is industrial, the rest is mountains, lakes, ocean and farmland, so once they show their true knowledge of basic fact, that's the time I move on, I can only imagine where this poster lives.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="elisupporter10"][quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote] I bet this ****** is a Jets fan[/quote]</P>

People always seem to forget the NJ is the Garden State, about 10% of the state is industrial, the rest is mountains, lakes, ocean and farmland, so once they show their true knowledge of basic fact, that's the time I move on, I can only imagine where this poster lives.</P>[/quote]

Maybe he lives in the 10%?

Bench Player

[quote user="jax5338"]bad mouthing the giants, comparing them to all other nfc east fans, and a name like bobby d= jets fan if you ask me.

gotta say though he is right about some of the ppl on these boards. they want eli, coughlin, rolle, or whoever gone after one bad play and then the next second they are their favorite players and an amazing coach. real bandwagon fans. definitely not the majority but they are out there for sure.
    [/quote]

No, I'm not a Jets fan and I am right

All-Pro

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="BobbyD"][/quote]</P>

I am willing to bet your a Cowboy fan. </P>
    </P>[/quote]Cant be, not with a comment like my team winning a super bowl year after year..

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="BobbyD"][/quote]</p>

I am willing to bet your a Cowboy fan. </p>

Are you former poster cruehead's mentally ******ed cousin?</p>[/quote]
    His Drivel reads like either Cowturd Fanatic, or Eagles fan. Not sure yet. But, I'll Wager by the stupid Super Bowl comment he is more than likely Cowturd Fanatical troll.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

All-Pro

[quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]Unfreakingbelievable ! Just WOW! First post ever bro ? What in the world are you ! A CFL fan ?!?![/quote]lol, whoa brother.... lets please not insult any CFL fans by grouping us with this idiot[/quote]Lol.. I'm having a difficult time understanding his joke tbh.

+ Reply to Thread