+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Giants Fans Are Delusional

Bench Player

Re: Giants Fans Are Delusional

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"]Who cares about Houston? Their fans are loudmouth ******bag thugs and that pisshole of a city doesnt deserve a team. Their even more annoying than Jackoffville Jagoff fans *shudders*[/quote]

check your inbox you tennessee inbred.

btw..
    the titans?!* LMFAO
    they are basically a minor league team bwahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaa
    you are my favorite troll... well nobody can beat giggles but you are close
    [/quote]

Classy message.

Damned Yankee Land.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"]Who cares about Houston? Their fans are loudmouth ******bag thugs and that pisshole of a city doesnt deserve a team. Their even more annoying than Jackoffville Jagoff fans *shudders*[/quote]

check your inbox you tennessee inbred.

btw..
    the titans?! LMFAO
    they are basically a minor league team bwahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaa
    you are my favorite troll... well nobody can beat giggles but you are close
    [/quote]

Classy message.

Damned Yankee Land.[/quote]

I was just thinking about how this board lacked comedy since giggles left. You, my inbred tennessee friend, have brought it back! Though nobody can surpass giggles in our hearts as the greatest and funniest troll ever, you my good redneck friend are a fitting second.

They have proved that Tooth Paste was invented in Tennessee. ( Anywhere else they would have called it Teeth Paste )

Veteran

[quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote]</P>

Get back to work.....those shopping carts aren't going to push themselvesinto the supermarket.</P>

Starter

The team that can do it in the clutch and rise to the occasion desrves the credit. The teams that choked and couldn't catch a pass or make the takle when it counted are not true champions. Same as the gutsy baseball Cardinals last year.

Who will get a lombardi first?

The team originally from Houston, or the expansion team from Houston?

Ill put my money on the expansion team.

Bench Player

Since the troll actually lives in the MOUNTAIN TIME Zone, according to it's profile, how about this speculation: it's actually a Tebowmaniac that has followed Tim-A! over to the Jets and has imagined that the Giants are now his adversary? Of course the Geeeeeemen have nothing to do with Tim-A! other than whipping the Broncos in the Super Bowl. But you notice where he singles out the fans on the Jersey side for derision.....ignoring the Jet's fans? Face it: an actual Titans fan has no beef with the Champs!

+ Reply to Thread