+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Fans Are Delusional

Bench Player

Giants Fans Are Delusional

Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.

Re: Giants Fans Are Delusional

OK, I'll bite . . . . who is your team?</P>

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old pregnant women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.[/quote]

Pregnant woman with menopause? I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Sounds like you don't have too much knowledge when it comes to the ladies.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

OK, I'll bite . . . . who is your team?</p>

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause. </p>[/quote]
    I think he was stupid enough to actually make a joke about being bipolar and relating it to a woman who is pregnant and in menopause....I think...It's hard to decipher clowns, I'm trying my hardest

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

OK, I'll bite . . . . who is your team?</P>

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause. </P>

[/quote]troll alert toll alert---def-con 4----LOL!!!</P>

</P>

I'm sure his team is whoever is the flavor of the year---probably most recently a Packers follower and before that a Saints follower.</P>

</P>

The guy must have failed sex ed in school, pregnant with menopause---LOL!!</P>
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="BobbyD"][/quote]</P>

I am willing to bet you're a Cowboys fan. </P>

Are you former poster cruehead's mentally ******ed cousin?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Bench Player

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

OK, I'll bite . . . . who is your team?</p>

Also, please explain how a pregnant woman can be in menopause.* *</p>[/quote]
    I think he was stupid enough to actually make a joke about being bipolar and relating it to a woman who is pregnant and in menopause....I think...It's hard to decipher clowns, I'm trying my hardest
    [/quote]

I'm a clown yet you couldnt write a intelligent response to my post.

Unfreakingbelievable ! Just WOW! First post ever bro ? What in the world are you ! A CFL fan ?!?!
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.[/quote]We dont deserve Eli Manning?

Wow dude! You might be the first troll ever not bash Eli and recognize that he is a top QB.

Thank you man. lol

[quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.[/quote]We dont deserve Eli Manning?

Wow dude! You might be the first troll ever not bash Eli and recognize that he is a top QB.

Thank you man. lol
    [/quote]

hahahaha I was thinking the same thing. That's a new one for sure!

I got it!

... San Diego fan.

+ Reply to Thread