+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: Giants Fans Are Delusional

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="BobbyD"][/quote]</p>

I am willing to bet your a Cowboy fan. </p>

Are you former poster cruehead's mentally ******ed cousin?</p>[/quote]
    His Drivel reads like either Cowturd Fanatic, or Eagles fan. Not sure yet. But, I'll Wager by the stupid Super Bowl comment he is more than likely Cowturd Fanatical troll.
    [/quote]

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

His Drivel reads like either Cowturd Fanatic, or Eagles fan. Not sure yet. But, I'll Wager by the stupid Super Bowl comment he is more than likely Cowturd Fanatical troll.
    [/quote]

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?[/quote]so we can bash your team accordingly of course.

All-Pro

[quote user="egyptian420"]guaranteed bandwagon packer fan...
    [/quote]He hasn't denied this.. So I'm with you

All-Pro

Just the fact that he is over on our boards tells me that the giants are starting to worry him. If we were as bad as he states he would have no reason to come over here and rant
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"]Just the fact that he is over on our boards tells me that the giants are starting to worry him. If we were as bad as he states he would have no reason to come over here and rant[/quote]That and being a no life troll but thats a given. J/k bobby

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?[/quote]
    Ok if so that makes you either a Patsie fan, Sqweeler fan, or a Fudgepacker fan. Which on, or do you ride what ever bandwagon is in front of the groop??
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Bench Player

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?[/quote]
    Ok if so that makes you either a Patsie fan, Sqweeler fan, or a Fudgepacker fan. Which on, or do you ride what ever bandwagon is in front of the groop??
    [/quote]

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol . . . .your hillbilly IQ equals the number of championships that your team has won.

Beat it loser . . . . .

Bench Player

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol . . . .your hillbilly IQ equals the number of championships that your team has won.

Beat it loser . . . . .[/quote]

I would rather be a "hillbilly" than a classless inner city brute. And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.

All-Pro

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Beat it loser . . . . .[/quote]

I would rather be a "hillbilly" than a classless inner city brute. And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.[/quote]

So we are going to sit on the couch and watch your team win Super Bowl after Super Bowl or we already did watch u win a ton of them which is it??

Oh u must mean when u came up a foot short vs Kurt Warner and the rams? Yep a Titan fan would call that a win.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***