+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Giants Fans Are Delusional

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="BobbyD"][/quote]</p>

I am willing to bet your a Cowboy fan. </p>

Are you former poster cruehead's mentally ******ed cousin?</p>[/quote]
    His Drivel reads like either Cowturd Fanatic, or Eagles fan. Not sure yet. But, I'll Wager by the stupid Super Bowl comment he is more than likely Cowturd Fanatical troll.
    [/quote]

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?[/quote]
    Ok if so that makes you either a Patsie fan, Sqweeler fan, or a Fudgepacker fan. Which on, or do you ride what ever bandwagon is in front of the groop??
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You sound a little concussed, like Cortland Finnegan after the beatdown he got from Andre Johnson. There can't be any other explanation

Bench Player

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

His Drivel reads like either Cowturd Fanatic, or Eagles fan. Not sure yet. But, I'll Wager by the stupid Super Bowl comment he is more than likely Cowturd Fanatical troll.
    [/quote]

I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?[/quote]
    Ok if so that makes you either a Patsie fan, Sqweeler fan, or a Fudgepacker fan. Which on, or do you ride what ever bandwagon is in front of the groop??
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Lol . . . .your hillbilly IQ equals the number of championships that your team has won.

Beat it loser . . . . .[/quote]

I would rather be a "hillbilly" than a classless inner city brute. And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.[/quote]

So we are going to sit on the couch and watch your team win Super Bowl after Super Bowl or we already did watch u win a ton of them which is it??

Oh u must mean when u came up a foot short vs Kurt Warner and the rams? Yep a Titan fan would call that a win.[/quote]

Not this year. But within the next few years, we are going to pop. The Colts and Peyton Manning are declining (Andrew Luck doesnt scare me), the Texans QB situation is a mess and the Jags will be in LA. Jake Locker is a stud and Coach Munch is a genius. We have Kenny Britt, a intimidating defense and Chris Johnson is starting to look like the Chris Johnson of old again. Meanwhile for you guys? You will run Tom Coughlin out of town and by the time you guys bounce back from that, Eli Manning will already have peaked.

Veteran

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol . . . .your hillbilly IQ equals the number of championships that your team has won.

I would rather be a "hillbilly" than a classless inner city brute. And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.[/quote]

So we are going to sit on the couch and watch your team win Super Bowl after Super Bowl or we already did watch u win a ton of them which is it??

Oh u must mean when u came up a foot short vs Kurt Warner and the rams? Yep a Titan fan would call that a win.[/quote]

Not this year. But within the next few years, we are going to pop. The Colts and Peyton Manning are declining (Andrew Luck doesnt scare me), the Texans QB situation is a mess and the Jags will be in LA. Jake Locker is a stud and Coach Munch is a genius. We have Kenny Britt, a intimidating defense and Chris Johnson is starting to look like the Chris Johnson of old again. Meanwhile for you guys? You will run Tom Coughlin out of town and by the time you guys bounce back from that, Eli Manning will already have peaked.[/quote]

Hate to break it to you but the Texans are going to be the team to dominate your division going forward and will be the best team in the AFC, book it.

Bench Player

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not this year. But within the next few years, we are going to pop. The Colts and Peyton Manning are declining (Andrew Luck doesnt scare me), the Texans QB situation is a mess and the Jags will be in LA. Jake Locker is a stud and Coach Munch is a genius. We have Kenny Britt, a intimidating defense and Chris Johnson is starting to look like the Chris Johnson of old again. Meanwhile for you guys? You will run Tom Coughlin out of town and by the time you guys bounce back from that, Eli Manning will already have peaked.[/quote]

Hate to break it to you but the Texans are going to be the team to dominate your division going forward and will be the best team in the AFC, book it.[/quote]

I hope not. Texans fans are even more classless and stupid than New York fans and Jacksonville fans combined, if that is even at all possible. Their head coach is Coach PUBEiak. They are benefitting from a weak schedule. They are the 2011 version of the Chargers.

Three or four times each yearI offer this perspective based on more than a few years observing posting behavior here. Do with it what you will.</P>

Did you ever stop tothink that you may be engaged in a heated argument with a 14 year old from Plano Texas or Westchester Pa.?</P>

Life is too short for that, isn't it?</P>

Let's get ready for the 'skin.</P>

Go Blue!!</P>
    No one remembers who came in second.

Don't worry kid, Peyton is coming back to stuff you into the spider hole your teams has resided in for the better part of a decade. Even during his year off your team manages to play itself out of contention before the frost. Peyton will beat you guys for 3 more years and Luck for 10 years after that.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Now this is rich. 1961 was the last time the Titans franchise won a championship. Gee that was 50 years ago. And the last time The Titans were in a Championship game. Dang, they missed winning by a foot. I keep forgetting. Who won the AFC South Division this year? Oh yeah Houston. And remind me who lost the only meeting between Tennessee and Houston this year?
    That would be Tennessee. With the remaining meeting being basically worthless for the Titans.
    And the Jets hold the last position in the playoffs. All Tennessee can do is hope for HELP.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="BlueBlooded1979"]Don't worry kid, Peyton is coming back to stuff you into the spider hole your teams has resided in for the better part of a decade. Even during his year off your team manages to play itself out of contention before the frost. Peyton will beat you guys for 3 more years and Luck for 10 years after that.[/quote]
    Man these Nostrodamus predictions that never seem to come true. Why not give us the Power Ball numbers for Wednesday while you are at it?
    1. Peyton has had a neck fusion surgery. Do you know what that does to you, and how much Peyton might lose. Unlike you I have had my neck fused. Not any fun.
    2. How do we know that Luck will be all that like Peyton was? Remember Ryan Leaf? He was supposed to be better than Peyton. Yet turned out to be the biggest bust in NFL history.

[quote user="jomo"]

Three or four times each yearI offer this perspective based on more than a few years observing posting behavior here. Do with it what you will.</p>

Did you ever stop tothink that you may be engaged in a heated argument with a 14 year old from Plano Texas or Westchester Pa.?</p>

Life is too short for that, isn't it?</p>

Let's get ready for the 'skin.</p>

Go Blue!!</p>[/quote]
    Plano how cute. My internet provider is based there. So, I must live there. Nice try sparky, also Who cares how old I am. Well, Sad to break it to you, But I have been 14, 3 times now.
    14 x 3 = 42. And that was a few years ago. Where I live I can see that monstrosity of a stadium that Eli Owns. Time to get there on my Yamaha about 15 minutes if I get all the lights. That is if I don't use I-30. If I do 8-9 minutes.

[quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. Pricks.[/quote]
    Where is the Titan Troll at? Bet we don't see him for the rest of the season. Remind me who just lost to the Colts Giving the Colts their first win for the season. That would be the Titans. I got a lot of Crow for this Titan Troll to devour. I admit to having some to devour myself. Because Carolina beat Houston. Fair, and Square. Notice no excuses from me here.