+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: Giants Fans Are Delusional

wait...I think the texan guy is good.... but what is up with the titan guy? I like Locker and believe he has a birght future with a Chris Johnson* and kenny britt. Why to talk smack to us if the only chance we meet is in the bowl this year or wait until we face each other again which is the 2014 season.
    *Subject to change

Re: Titans Fans Are Stupid

[quote user="NYfanatic"]wait...I think the texan guy is good.... but what is up with the titan guy? I like Locker and believe he has a birght future with a Chris Johnson* and kenny britt. Why to talk smack to us if the only chance we meet is in the bowl this year or wait until we face each other again which is the 2014 season.
    *Subject to change

[/quote]
    I only chimed in because of the Ignorance of the Titans fan. His problem is that for the 3rd strait season the standings show that Houston is the Better team.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Re: Titans Fans Are Stupid

believe believe believe

[quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote]Raise the hell up outta here dude,don't give dam what u say SB Champs baby despite what you saydude.Pissed off blame your own dam team don't bring that s*** over here.

[quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote]Raise the hell up outta here dude,don't give dam what u say SB Champs baby despite what you saydude.Pissed off blame your own dam team don't bring that s*** over here.
    [/quote]
    Let's compare Championships that both teams have.
    Giants have 8. 4 PreSuper Bowl, and 4 Lombardi titles
    Titans have 2. Wait those were in the AFL in Houston. I keep forgetting this troll thinks Houston is such a bad City. 1960, and 1961. Giants have won League titles in multiple decades. 50+ Years since the Titans can Brag about anything.

Starter

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote]Raise the hell up outta here dude,don't give dam what u say SB Champs baby despite what you saydude.Pissed off blame your own dam team don't bring that s*** over here.
    [/quote]
    Titans have 2. Wait those were in the AFL in Houston. I keep forgetting this troll thinks Houston is such a bad City.* 1960, and 1961. Giants have won League titles in multiple decades. 50+ Years since the Titans can Brag about anything.
    [/quote]

Nice, I love how the Texans fan is repping us. You guys were good this year and if you had some luck injury wise this year it could have been you guys with the rings.

I will be going to the delusional Super Bowl rally at the Delusional Stadium tomorrow, and I will be very delusionally happy. And I will not be thinking about the Mighty Vanderbilt Oilers.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote]Raise the hell up outta here dude,don't give dam what u say SB Champs baby despite what you saydude.Pissed off blame your own dam team don't bring that s*** over here.
    [/quote]
    Titans have 2. Wait those were in the AFL in Houston. I keep forgetting this troll thinks Houston is such a bad City. 1960, and 1961. Giants have won League titles in multiple decades. 50+ Years since the Titans can Brag about anything.
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah, kind of like Eagles fans barking at us, lol.</P>

I believe the Giants are the only team in NFL history to win a SB in 4 consecutive decades, '86, '90, '07, '11. </P>

I hope that trend continues. </P>

[quote user="JPP"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote]Raise the hell up outta here dude,don't give dam what u say SB Champs baby despite what you saydude.Pissed off blame your own dam team don't bring that s*** over here.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Nice, I love how the Texans fan is repping us. You guys were good this year and if you had some luck injury wise this year it could have been you guys with the rings.[/quote]
    Repping a class team owned by a class family is a good thing. I actually respect the Giants. A few of the fans of the Giants are jerks. But, the team shows nothing but class. My banter is done in fun. Not to be a jerk. But, I understand that this ain't the Texans house. So, I chose to be respectful of that. And, no. I am not kissing anyone's arse here. Just calling it as I see it.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]I will be going to the delusional Super Bowl rally at the Delusional Stadium tomorrow, and I will be very delusionally happy. And I will not be thinking about the Mighty Vanderbilt Oilers.
    [/quote]
    All I have to say. Enjoy the Parade. Hope the Mighty Nashville Oilers have a good offseason. Seeing as how they were Watching the playoffs on TV. What was even funnier? Bashing the 2011 AFC South champs. The only team that made the playoffs in the AFC South. Houston. And, Houston also won a playoff game. Seems that the Titans have to go back to 2003 to even find a single playoff win. So sad.