+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: James Brewer

James Brewer

Sounds like Brewer is healthy .....6-6 and 330 pounds, 2nd year guy. Might be time to kick the wheels on this kid.

He did not do well in the preseason. When he misses blocks he doesnt miss small, he misses HUGE. I think the clock may be ticking on him, he needs time to develop but we are running out of time.

He did not look good in preseason games. Speed rushers got around him easily.

Interesting TC had some good things to say about him......I would like to see him at RT sometime this season Double D is at the backup stage of his career.

I almost think the bear gets on the field before he does at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Interesting TC had some good things to say about him......I would like to see him at RT sometime this season Double D is at the backup stage of his career.
    As bad as Diehl is, Brewer couldn't even hold his jock. Did you see him play in the preseason against backups? He was awful.

Do you have a link to the nice things that TC said about him?

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    As bad as Diehl is, Brewer couldn't even hold his jock. Did you see him play in the preseason against backups? He was awful.

Do you have a link to the nice things that TC said about him?
    Hey maybe he will do better in the regular season vs starters, you know reverse psychology? LOL!!

I think if his back holds up, he may see some time on the field this season. I think he needs some meaningful playing time so the coaches can see where he is at.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Unfortunately all of the recent Giants' additions to the line are coming along slowly (which is a nice way of saying we've added a lot of jelly lately).

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Unfortunately all of the recent Giants' additions to the line are coming along slowly (which is a nice way of saying we've added a lot of jelly lately).
    when was the last decent O lineman we added to this line, it may go back as far as Diehl and thats 10 years