+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Michael Boley is being investigated for child abuse

Re: Michael Boley is being investigated for child abuse

im going to withhold judgement until we learn of all the facts. to me this seems like one of the oldest ploys women use when wanting more money. its almost extortion/blackmail which i hope she is charged with if she has been lieing.

i find it hard to believe he'd abuse a 5 yr old...

but, this is the last thing we need right now. just ****ing great. hopefully the judge is fair and just...

dam this sucks and my thoughts r with the 5 yr old first, but again, this lil ploy is used thousands of times across the country by women looking for a bigger payday
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

http://www.giantsfootballblog.com/20...on-down-south/

Looks like 420 might be right, it says in this article that this seems like a money grab more than anything. I sure hope they're right. Seems like there is nothing that would get him arrested at this point so he should play.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

I don't know how kosher this is (the allegation, not the fact that's it's real). The quote that I SMH at the most is:

"...At final trial about a month ago, she did not seek an order restricting visitation.* The only relief she requested from the judge was that child support be more than quintupled to, in her words, 'increase her lifestyle."

Which either makes this woman totally lying or a horrible parent.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]I don't know how kosher this is. The quote that I SMH at the most is:

"...At final trial about a month ago, she did not seek an order restricting visitation. The only relief she requested from the judge was that child support be more than quintupled to, in her words, 'increase her lifestyle."

Which either makes this woman lying or a horrible parent.[/quote]

Do you think this is anything that can keep him out of this Sunday's game before more details come forth? I have a feeling this is a all a bunch of BS

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]I don't know how kosher this is. The quote that I SMH at the most is:

"...At final trial about a month ago, she did not seek an order restricting visitation.* The only relief she requested from the judge was that child support be more than quintupled to, in her words, 'increase her lifestyle."

Which either makes this woman lying or a horrible parent.[/quote]

Do you think this is anything that can keep him out of this Sunday's game before more details come forth? I have a feeling this is a all a bunch of BS
    [/quote]

I doubt it, but you never know. They could ask him to not play so he can figure all this stuff out.

Why do our players always get themselves in this kind of mess.....damn, I really hope this is nothing serious, not just for our team but for the child ofcourse

[quote user="egyptian420"]Why do our players always get themselves in this kind of mess[/quote]

Do ya think it's just us? [See "Sam Hurd"]

Speaking from experience....a pissed off woman is FAR less dangerous than a pissed off ex-wife with leverage (kids)

I was investigated by CPS and cleared of everything, but it's terrible thing to have to go through.

One time I went to pick up my kids and she attacked me while I was sitting in my truck. Guess who got the restraining order?

I was dragged into court countless times, paid thousands in lawyers fee's and in the end she got EXACTLY what I offered her the day I walked out.

He was arrested for spousal abuse before , just saying. Asking for only money in this situation instead of suspension of visitation rights is odd though