+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Coughlin didn't think Prince was really limping? Prince maybe overstated it?

Q: He said he was limping yesterday. Did you notice anything?

A: He said that? I think he had a couple moments, which is not unusual for what he’s going through. It’s just how well does he comes back from that.

I don't know maybe I'm over analyzing the quote but what Coughlin stated sounds different from what I heard Prince say. "Prince admits limping a little" Coughlin says it's not unusual so maybe he's in better shape than we think?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

A: He said that? I think he had a couple moments, which is not unusual for what he’s going through. It’s just how well does he comes back from that.

I don't know maybe I'm over analyzing the quote but what Coughlin stated sounds different from what I heard Prince say. "Prince admits limping a little" Coughlin says it's not unusual so maybe he's in better shape than we think?
    Man we are really grasping at everything with our corners. What a sad state that group is in right now.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

I think sometimes TC wants his guys to suck it up. I remember last year, when asked in an interview about Beckum coming back to practice he said something to the effect "Beckum is Beckum."

I hope Prince is healthy when he comes back bu t I also hope he can tolerate a little residual pain as well.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Man we are really grasping at everything with our corners. What a sad state that group is in right now.
    When you have a ST player in Justin Tryon playing opposite wide outs you know you are in bad bad shape

If C-Web can play like the shut down corner he usually is, we will be fine if Prince, Hosley can stay healthy. Sprinkle in a little Coe we should be alright.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

This may well be the understatement of the season
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This may well be the understatement of the season
    Reminds me of our LB situation in 2005. Our corners are hanging by a string.
    Get well soon 80.

Wasn't 2005 the year that by time we got to playoffs we were starting LBs that we were signing just a couple weeks prior?if that is the year you mean....yes it does seem to be heading that way....hopefully a couple of these guys get healthy before we get to that point...
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

I can't remember back that far, but this secondary needs to put someone on the field that can help.

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I can't remember back that far, but this secondary needs to put someone on the field that can help.
    Ahh 2005, the days of Nick Greisen, Carlos Emmons and Reggie Torbor...what a mess that was
    Last edited by GiantFanatic55; 09-13-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantFanatic55 View Post
    Ahh 2005, the days of Nick Greisen, Carlos Emmons and Reggie Torbor...what a mess that was
    Hall of Famers all!

# 80