+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Skins will play loose and all out....

They have nothing to lose and will play with reckless abandon. Grossmen will try to torch the secondary....and he probably will and the Skins D will try to light up Eli very often. I see a bit of a crazy all outgameplan by the Shanahan. Being a spoiler has its merits.

The Giants have to be methodical and protect the ball. Eli.....please....can we 1 game without a pic!!?? I know he is having a banner season and I am huge Eli fan since day onebut the pics are still a bit of an issue and opposing teams are getting points to boot.

The Giants DL has to get toRex and beat him up AND watch the run game. Good game for the Giants D to take a step forward. The Skins have a good run game and decent passing so they can strike a balance on their O while keeping the Giants D off balance. But they are good and not great by any means of courseso the Dcan maybe finally get their ****together andhave a solid game.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

Re: Skins will play loose and all out....

Which means a lot of turnovers, especially interceptions. *Crosses fingers*

[quote user="GameTime"]

They have nothing to lose and will play with reckless abandon. Grossmen will try to torch the secondary....and he probably will and the Skins D will try to light up Eli very often. I see a bit of a crazy all out*gameplan by the Shanahan. Being a spoiler has its merits.

The Giants have to be methodical and protect the ball. Eli.....please....can we 1 game without a pic!!?? I know he is having a banner season and I am huge Eli fan since day one*but the pics are still a bit of an issue and opposing teams are getting points to boot.

The Giants DL has to get to*Rex and beat him up AND watch the run game. Good game for the Giants D to take a step forward. The Skins have a good run game and decent passing so they can strike a balance on their O while keeping the Giants D off balance. But they are good and not great by any means of course*so the D*can maybe finally get their *****together and*have a solid game*.

[/quote]

Agree! Shanny and Co. are coming in to kill the Giants season, or at least put a big dent in it. They have not been able to put anyone away at home and I do not see this game any differently.

If they play "loose" they will lose by 40 points, not 4

[quote user="BParcells777"]If they play "loose" they will lose by 40 points, not 4
    [/quote]

thats what I am hoping for but Grossmen can easily put up big points vs the Giants D...

Unless the D makes some kind of improvemnt it will be a close game......again for the Giants......

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

[quote user="GameTime"]

They have nothing to lose and will play with reckless abandon. Grossmen will try to torch the secondary....and he probably will and the Skins D will try to light up Eli very often. I see a bit of a crazy all out*gameplan by the Shanahan. Being a spoiler has its merits.

The Giants have to be methodical and protect the ball. Eli.....please....can we 1 game without a pic!!?? I know he is having a banner season and I am huge Eli fan since day one*but the pics are still a bit of an issue and opposing teams are getting points to boot.

The Giants DL has to get to*Rex and beat him up AND watch the run game. Good game for the Giants D to take a step forward. The Skins have a good run game and decent passing so they can strike a balance on their O while keeping the Giants D off balance. But they are good and not great by any means of course*so the D*can maybe finally get their *****together and*have a solid game*.

[/quote]
    I said this in several other threads. They are dangerous with no pressure on them.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

They will be able to take risks that they would not normally take during the course of a game.

For example. Say it's 2nd quarter and their drive stalls at midfield and it's 4th & 4. That would normally be a punt situation. They can go for it, convert, and maybe get 3 or 7 points they wouldn't have had
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

i dont get how people are ragging on eli's ints. 12 total.

the fact the defense is giving up so many td's is leading to more drop backs (ex/ 47) and leads to a higher chance of an int.

in dallas, that int occurred in the 4th quarter after the gmen had been driving all day and should have been in the lead yet trailed bc the d refused to stop dallas.

the last 3 or 4 games the d has allowed like 40 points a game, of course ur going to have to throw a ton more and of course it will lead to a few ints...especially when the run game isnt working (not the case in dallas i know)

i want the ints to stop, and im not trying to bash the OP at all, im just saying, we should all look at the ints and judge if its a product of having to throw 50 odd times bc the d isnt stopping the o at all/the run game is ineffective

One word, JPP

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i dont get how people are ragging on eli's ints. 12 total. the fact the defense is giving up so many td's is leading to more drop backs (ex/ 47) and leads to a higher chance of an int. in dallas, that int occurred in the 4th quarter after the gmen had been driving all day and should have been in the lead yet trailed bc the d refused to stop dallas. the last 3 or 4 games the d has allowed like 40 points a game, of course ur going to have to throw a ton more and of course it will lead to a few ints...especially when the run game isnt working (not the case in dallas i know) i want the ints to stop, and im not trying to bash the OP at all, im just saying, we should all look at the ints and judge if its a product of having to throw 50 odd times bc the d isnt stopping the o at all/the run game is ineffective[/quote]

I dont take it as bashing me so no worries. I am not ragging on Eli at all but I just want to see a one or two games without a pic. The offense is clicking so he doesnt need to push anything. Want to see a clean game from him.....thats all. Last week could have easily been two picks if Newman had any ball skills......

Eli and the offense are doing too well to have this one pic a game ****tarnish their efforts...