+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough is ENOUGH....time to give Jim Fassel another job in the NFL

Banned

Enough is ENOUGH....time to give Jim Fassel another job in the NFL

I was his biggest critic but I think Jim has suffered long enough......the guy led us to a SB spot.......he cannot HC a team like Jacksonville or Kansas City??????????? give me a break, his alter ego Norv Turner keeps getting chance after chance......whats up with that?

And if KC were to hire him he should give Tiki a shot next year

Re: Enough is ENOUGH....time to give Jim Fassel another job in the NFL

[quote user="BParcells777"]I was his biggest critic but I think Jim has suffered long enough......the guy led us to a SB spot.......he cannot HC a team like Jacksonville or Kansas City??????????? give me a break, his alter ego Norv Turner keeps getting chance after chance......whats up with that?

And if KC were to hire him he should give Tiki a shot next year
    [/quote]

See man you had a good argument going until you mentioned Tiki. Seriously man? Do you say certain things to rile up conversations?

No Jack ......let it go ...( and the Tiki thing too )
    Non Omnis Moriar

Banned

NONONO

Think of Jim as HC
    Spags as DC
    Leave Gilbride in place with Jim's offensive genius to help him

Jim was dog collared by having to play Ernie's previous genius pick up the $ million dollor arm 10 cent brain Kerry Collins

This time he'll have Eli in his prime.........and to be perfectly honest Tiki is STILL better than any RB on our roster

[quote user="BParcells777"]I was his biggest critic but I think Jim has suffered long enough......the guy led us to a SB spot.......he cannot HC a team like Jacksonville or Kansas City??????????? give me a break, his alter ego Norv Turner keeps getting chance after chance......whats up with that?

<font color="#FF0000">And if KC were to hire him he should give Tiki a shot next year</font>
    [/quote]

Fixed that for ya'

[quote user="BParcells777"]NONONO

Think of Jim as HC
    Spags as DC
    Leave Gilbride in place with Jim's offensive genius to help him

Jim was dog collared by having to play Ernie's previous genius pick up the $ million dollor arm 10 cent brain Kerry Collins

This time he'll have Eli in his prime.........<font color="#0000FF">and to be perfectly honest Tiki is STILL better than any RB on our roster</font>

[/quote]

You can say that with a straight face. The OLD Tiki was better the today Tiki as as much of an unknown as any retired player would be after 5 years out of the game. You really do hurt your credibility when you go this far off the charts.

All-Pro

This isnt giant related

[quote user="lawl"]This isnt giant related[/quote]

Neither is Jack, but he's still here lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Norv Turner has done nothing except upset the colts in the playoffs. Fassel's teams either won their playoff games outright, or were dominating until fate decided to submarine them. excluding the super bowl, of course.

the giants also were weak at depth under Fassel, either because of him or Accorsi, or both. they always had good starting 24s, but the opening day roster always differes from the ending one. regardless, oline, dline, and wide receiver depth was always atrocious. don't forget they fielded guys with names like thabiti davis, derek dorris, daryl jones, ian allen, jeff roehl, william joseph, glenn parker, et al.

regardless, he should be getting some phone calls. the UFL is the UFL, but he's found success there, where other former head coaches have not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/16/sp...ted=1&amp;_r=1

Banned

I can
    Tiki was a student of the game and always kept himself in top shape and injury free

he has stout knees and legs which squat 1000 lbs

he knows how to follow his blockers and accelerate through the hole....our present runners are street wise but not experts at finding the hole

if nothing else Tiki could teach these fools how to run properly.....if Fassel came back a lot of doors would open that crotchety ol Coughlin keeps nailed shut

+ Reply to Thread