+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wow, Cutler is a loser!

The guy mailed it in. Thank God foe Eli!

he was hit like 16x too, not even the 21x eli got rocked by the 9ers defense, and eli had a great game, EPIC game compared to cutlers performance vs heavy pressure...and eli wasnt acting like a *****.

Despite how bad our Oline has been in recent years, you never see Eli yelling and pushing his LT like Cutler did with Webb.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    he was hit like 16x too, not even the 21x eli got rocked by the 9ers defense, and eli had a great game, EPIC game compared to cutlers performance vs heavy pressure...and eli wasnt acting like a *****.
    I know you have your head up Eli's ### so it doesn't matter what people say....but wasn't that the game where Eli caught some serious breaks when the 49er DB's slammed into each other dropping easy interceptions that he chucked into double and triple coverage? IMO that was the only playoff game where Eli made some significant bad decisions with the ball.

C'mon guys its been like this for years. the bears O line has been the worse for the past few years now. I'm not saying Cutler is a star but i cant blame a guy who never has time to throw for yelling at his team

If that guy was our QB, I'd have a hard time watching games. Who would follow that guy?

Cutler mailed it in in the 2010 nfc championship game. Dieon Sanders was right. He has yet to show up for a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    C'mon guys its been like this for years. the bears O line has been the worse for the past few years now. I'm not saying Cutler is a star but i cant blame a guy who never has time to throw for yelling at his team
    The issue was more so that he pushed his LT while on the sideline. No one should push teammates during games but it looks worse when the QB does it since he is held to a higher standard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Despite how bad our Oline has been in recent years, you never see Eli yelling and pushing his LT like Cutler did with Webb.
    You don't remember Eli hitting Bradshaw after he blew a block vs New Orleans a few years ago?

Cutler is a punk, always has been and always will be. He is the first one to place blame on others so he gets less heat. We never see Eli or Romo do that on the sidelines.