+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFL players. Are you happy you dont have two-a-days anymore?

NFL players. Are you happy you dont have two-a-days anymore?

Well I hope you mo-fos are happy you do not have to work hard for your millions, because I am not

So many good teams basically layed an egg the first week. Now I am watching the week 2 NFL and Aaron Rogers cant even throw a TD pass. Cruz is dropping everything under the sun, the entire giants D is out of shape and gets gassed by the third quarter, I have to say that pre season was more exciting then a lot of these games.

Not only that, but even with the soft pre-season people are STILL starting the season hurt anyway. I hope by week 4 the NFL players are up to game speed so I can enjoy watching football.

First games are usually like this. Most teams haven't played their starters since the 3rd preseason game. Thats about two weeks of rust build up. I also wouldn't call a football player who plays in the NFL soft either. Their bodies have been taking beatings since most likely high school and earlier.

I think alot of stuff is being blown way out of proportion because of the CBA and all that. A vast majority around here are too excitable...all will be well.

Every NFL player is ecstatic about no more two-a-days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    First games are usually like this. Most teams haven't played their starters since the 3rd preseason game. Thats about two weeks of rust build up. I also wouldn't call a football player who plays in the NFL soft either. Their bodies have been taking beatings since most likely high school and earlier.

I think alot of stuff is being blown way out of proportion because of the CBA and all that. A vast majority around here are too excitable...all will be well.
    If I was excitable I would be excited about watching cutler and Rogers just toss INT's back and forth. Also would have been excited watching the giants play.

Is this the new excuse? We stunk it up because we werent practiced enough? Interesting and likely a good excuse if the 2-a-day rules didnt also apply to the Cowboys.

Reading the title to this thread, I thought you had a stat showing NFL players for/against 2-a-days. I'm curious to know what they think. I played some football and I hated 2-a-days, but it made us better as a team and made me better as a WR.

+ Reply to Thread