Closed Thread

Thread: Thank you Mr. Reese.....

Thank you Mr. Reese.....

For making the trade to the Aint's.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Re: Thank you Mr. Reese.....

Whatya know..................another Shockey thread. This board has become so predictable.[:|]

Actually this is the first one I ever started and only because I didn't see the others untill they were bumped. I also kept it short and sweet.

Veteran

Sounds like Shockey...But seriously why are we still gettin posts on Shockey? He's gone...adios...get over it.

All-Pro

sports hernia...

yikes

They didn't get "bumped".............They've been at the top for hours.. You just didn't read before you started the thread, or you wanted to make sure everyone read YOUR opinion.

[quote user="FBomb"]They didn't get "bumped".............They've been at the top for hours..* You just didn't read before you started the thread, or you wanted to make sure everyone read YOUR opinion.[/quote]

I normall read most of the threads and try not to post repeated threads I may have missed these before I posted. I do agree that most of the Shockey threads are over done and will not post any more regarding him.

Post what ever you want, it's better than the trade eli, eli sucks threads. And Toomer this and that.

[quote user="GiantsJarhead357"]Post what ever you want, it's better than the trade eli, eli sucks threads. And Toomer this and that.[/quote]

LOL...true. Maybe it's better that the focus is on someone who ISN'T currently a starter on our team!!!

Tell you what.............nevermind.............have at it!!!!![]

Closed Thread