+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, Cutler is a loser!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale;483357[COLOR=#0000ff
    ]I know you have your head up Eli's ### [/COLOR]so it doesn't matter what people say....but wasn't that the game where Eli caught some serious breaks when the 49er DB's slammed into each other dropping easy interceptions that he chucked into double and triple coverage? IMO that was the only playoff game where Eli made some significant bad decisions with the ball.
    You can make your point without this.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    You don't remember Eli hitting Bradshaw after he blew a block vs New Orleans a few years ago?
    I don 't think he hit Bradshaw as much as grabbed his facemask
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Not trying to deflect the blame from Cutler, but his offensive line was not giving him a lot of help. But Cutler did hold on to the ball a little too long a few times, and he did force some passes. There is plenty of blame to share for the Bears offensive woes.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I don 't think he hit Bradshaw as much as grabbed his facemask
    I believe he hit AB in the shoulder pads. It seemed awkward like he realized he shouldn't be doing this mid hit lol.

As for Cutler, is it just me or does he seem to have lost arm strength?

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    I believe he hit AB in the shoulder pads. It seemed awkward like he realized he shouldn't be doing this mid hit lol.

As for Cutler, is it just me or does he seem to have lost arm strength?
    it was pretty soft push......i think eli might have held back because bradshaw was not even aware of it.
    cant blame eli there...........he had a dude wide open but bradshaw missed his block...............

i didnt see the cutler play yet

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    That game was painful to watch because besides failing to see the Packers go 0-2... I own Rodgers, Nelson, Forte, and Finley on a couple of my FF teams and they all did squat.

Cutler needs to stop blaming everyone else and realize he holds the ball to long. Does Tom Brady,Peyton Manning,Eli Manning ,Drew Brees get sacked 12 times in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    I know you have your head up Eli's ### so it doesn't matter what people say....but wasn't that the game where Eli caught some serious breaks when the 49er DB's slammed into each other dropping easy interceptions that he chucked into double and triple coverage? IMO that was the only playoff game where Eli made some significant bad decisions with the ball.
    Yeah i know...Eli Manning is the ONLY QB to ever ALMOST get picked off or benefit from some luck in a big game!
    Almost every QB, from every era, has been the recipient of some lucky break at one time or another......... either in, or on there way to the SB.
    Sorry dude, but the "bash Eli" ship sailed a long time and 2 SB MVP's ago!
    I have to laugh when people credit defensive backs for ALMOST doing something. They didn't make the int's dude.....end of story.
    Last edited by bigblue58; 09-14-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    That game was painful to watch because besides failing to see the Packers go 0-2... I own Rodgers, Nelson, Forte, and Finley on a couple of my FF teams and they all did squat.
    don't feel bad I own Brandon Marshall and Jordy Nelson...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread