+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So is Josh Freeman still better than Eli?

I guess not. I am glad to see Eli shut up all the ignorant analysts, posters...

All-Pro

Re: So is Josh Freeman still better than Eli?

The Bucs were overrated trash from last season, even the coach said he can't explain what is happening other than the schedule got harder....lol

That top 100 list last year was idiotic. What did they have, like 12 QBs, and they snubbed Eli? I know he had a lot of turnovers, but about half his INTs were his WRs fault and anyone who watched all the games knows that. Eli is the fourth best QB in the league as far as I'm concerned. And last year, he was still top ten.

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]That top 100 list last year was idiotic. What did they have, like 12 QBs, and they snubbed Eli? I know he had a lot of turnovers, but about half his INTs were his WRs fault and anyone who watched all the games knows that. Eli is the fourth best QB in the league as far as I'm concerned. And last year, he was still top ten.[/quote]
    That top 100 was voted on by players which just proves they have as much credibility as the fans voting for the pro bowl

[quote user="VegasGmen"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]That top 100 list last year was idiotic. What did they have, like 12 QBs, and they snubbed Eli? I know he had a lot of turnovers, but about half his INTs were his WRs fault and anyone who watched all the games knows that. Eli is the fourth best QB in the league as far as I'm concerned. And last year, he was still top ten.[/quote]
    That top 100 was voted on by players which just proves they have as much credibility as the fans voting for the pro bowl[/quote]

Most NFL players would be flipping burgers if not for their extraordinary physical skills.

Te Kid and the Bucs are having a rough season to say the least. Too bad the players get the heat for what the analysts say.

Freeman was never better than Eli and still isnt. Long way to go for him to be a top tier QB.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I hope he plays better than Eli tonight....

i dont care as long as he torches Dallas this evening
    Non Omnis Moriar

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]i dont care as long as he torches Dallas this evening[/quote]

This ^^^^^^.

Just sucks that he can't play defense because that is where Tampa's problem is.

Starter

[quote user="yoeddy"]I hope he plays better than Eli tonight....[/quote]

That's what I'm saying!