+ Reply to Thread

Giants' Justin Tuck much more pleased with practice leading up to Bucs game

http://www.giants101.com/2012/09/14/...ampa-bay-game/

Excerpt: "New York Giants defensive end and defensive captain Justin Tuck was not happy with the way the team practiced leading up to their week one game against the Dallas Cowboys. His frustration was echoed by head coach Tom Coughlin, who said two of the three practices were less than spectacular. But following an embarrassing 0-1 start, Big Blue rounded into shape this week and Tuck was much more pleased with what he saw." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Lets hope.

Thanks RF
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Lets hope.

Thanks RF
    I would think the embarrassment experienced on opening night was all they'd need to play like champions, or at least not like basement dwellers
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I hope they play with urgency the entire year. No more 4th quarter comebacks. Let's just play solid football all around.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I hope they play with urgency the entire year. No more 4th quarter comebacks. Let's just play solid football all around.
    That would be nice, novel, but nice

# 80

The Giants can say and do what they want during and after practice. At the end of the day they are still The Giants. And we all know what to expect.

Nail-biters, awful games, tremendous games, winning streaks, 4th quarter comebacks, 4th quarter meltdowns. Every year. Theres no escaping their brand of football. I wouldn't have it any other way, being a Giants fan is bad for your health, but at times more exciting than the greatest show on turf. Gotta love it

I wonder if Captain Tuck, opened his mouth and layed into guys during practice before the Dallas game. Seems to me if you're a team captain and you don't like what you are seeing in practice, it is your job to step up and say something.

If the Giants pass rush doesn't show up again....Giants will lose this game.

Coughlin needs to put a gag order on Justin Tuck.