+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Premium Parking

Premium Parking

What advantages (besides being closer to the stadium) does having a premium parking pass have? From what I can tell it takes longer to get out of the stadium which is a bad thing. Am I wrong there?

I think the biggest advantage - if you want to call it that - is that you can get there an hour before game time and not have to deal with the hassle of finding a space in the not-so-premium lots. Still plenty of spaces left at that time in the premium lot. As far as getting out my take is that a lot of the premium parkers leave well before the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
    I think the biggest advantage - if you want to call it that - is that you can get there an hour before game time and not have to deal with the hassle of finding a space in the not-so-premium lots. Still plenty of spaces left at that time in the premium lot. As far as getting out my take is that a lot of the premium parkers leave well before the game is over.
    The parking lot opens five hours before game time. I find that getting out of the stadium has gotten much better than it was at the old stadium. I've never had to rely on off-site parking but I understand there is a fee charged and most folks ave a significant walk to the stadium.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I live really close to the stadium....if ur not going to tailgate in the lot, go to REDS bar and grill, its about a mile away from the stadium on route 120. For $20 you can park in their lot, and they will drop you off and pick you up after the game with their shuttle bus. They might even have some food included I don't remember. Anyway, its really close and I'm sure it will be packed with fellow Giants fans.

I've gone to about 30 games at Metlife so far. I've only parked in the premium lot once when I got Coaches Club seats for the Seattle game last year. All the other times it has been Lot J. The only real advantage is the ability to show up 2 hours before kick-off park and not have to park in Cleveland. We tailgate before and after the game so getting out is never an issue. As a whole the parking and traffic is much improved from the old place.

+ Reply to Thread