+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Less than 48 hrs...

Lot of tension on the board, can see it, can practically feel it...tempers flairing, posters on the verge of snapping, negativity rising to an unbearable pressure point, but it's ok because in less than 48 hrs.......................SWEET RELIEF!!!!................CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!

Imagine a message board with happy, laughing, congratulatory, positive, building the bridge to another Lombardi posts....sigh....warms my heart!

It will happen! GMEN will win on Sunday! There is no other option! Refuse all negatives and watch all the positives come through! LET'S GO GIANTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Lot of tension on the board, can see it, can practically feel it...tempers flairing, posters on the verge of snapping, negativity rising to an unbearable pressure point, but it's ok because in less than 48 hrs.......................SWEET RELIEF!!!!................CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!

Imagine a message board with happy, laughing, congratulatory, positive, building the bridge to another Lombardi posts....sigh....warms my heart!

It will happen! GMEN will win on Sunday! There is no other option! Refuse all negatives and watch all the positives come through! LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
    you must be new here

it's not much better after a win

believe me

Im excited. I need the 40 hour fast forward button to be invented. The final day or two before a game are always the SLOWESTTT

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Im excited. I need the 40 hour fast forward button to be invented. The final day or two before a game are always the SLOWESTTT
    I know, I was just thinking the same thing...I swear I wish I could get stone cold-pass out drunk right now and wake up on Sunday morning...but alas...I am a very responsible young woman

Saints prob going to take out there frustrations on Carolina for that beating they took by skins. I expect NO to pound them. That means all the more reason why we need to get a win vs TB. I'd hate to face an 0-2 Carolina team that was expected to be much improved on a Thursday night....I think it would be better if panthers upset the saints
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Oh and to the point of the thread.. Yep it drags the last few days...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    you must be new here

it's not much better after a win

believe me
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    And if we lose laurah. Kiss this message board and most of its members goodbye

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I know, I was just thinking the same thing...I swear I wish I could get stone cold-pass out drunk right now and wake up on Sunday morning...but alas...I am a very responsible young woman

And here I truly thought I was enamored with you after your original post...........LOL. I'm with you though, sister.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Saints prob going to take out there frustrations on Carolina for that beating they took by skins. I expect NO to pound them. That means all the more reason why we need to get a win vs TB. I'd hate to face an 0-2 Carolina team that was expected to be much improved on a Thursday night....I think it would be better if panthers upset the saints
    i know this train of thought isnt exactly logical, but i agree. i always am pulling for our opponents to be in the least pumped up state of mind. but on the flip side, a carolina team that beats NO can also be confident and dangerous...