+ Reply to Thread

Would love to have watched the Dallas game tonight as it directly affects the GIANTS...BUT...

I have Cablevision... the absolute worst TV provider EVER!!!! I can't wait to move next month and be rid of cablevision permanently.

Anyway...

Lets say Dallas ends up losing tonight... What are some scenarios where the Giants can win the division even if losing to Dallas on Jan. 1st.

Anyone?

Re: Would love to have watched the Dallas game tonight as it directly affects the GIANTS...BUT...

[quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"]I have Cablevision... the absolute worst TV provider EVER!!!! I can't wait to move next month and be rid of cablevision permanently.

Anyway...

Lets say Dallas ends up losing tonight... What are some scenarios where the Giants can win the division even if losing to Dallas on Jan. 1st.

We have to beat Skins and Jets. They need to lose to Philly. That allows us to Clinch Christmas Eve. That would render the Jan 1 showdown MEANINGLESS!!!
    ?[/quote]
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Would love to have watched the Dallas game tonight as it directly affects the GIANTS...BUT...

Some dumbass just moved teh Bucs vs Cowgirls thread to the General Sports. Ridiculous considering tonights game directly affects the Giants.

You can see bits and pieces of it on NFL.com. I've got Cablevision also, they are pretty bad.

[quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"]I have Cablevision... the absolute worst TV provider EVER!!!! I can't wait to move next month and be rid of cablevision permanently.

Anyway...

Anyone?[/quote]All you have to do is post here that you need a link to the game so you can watch it online. I am sure you will get 1 or 2 replies. As a matter of fact, I will have to watch the Giants online today since here they are showing the blockbuster game Packers vs Chiefs.

Same here I'll be watching online today but with a 1.5 connection speed, the highest available where I live, it gets kinda frustrating.The only other alternative is go to the sportsbar and put up with all the noise and distractions and the no sound on the TV
    #80 Get Well Soon

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"]I have Cablevision... the absolute worst TV provider EVER!!!! I can't wait to move next month and be rid of cablevision permanently.

Anyway...

Anyone?[/quote]All you have to do is post here that you need a link to the game so you can watch it online. I am sure you will get 1 or 2 replies. As a matter of fact, I will have to watch the Giants online today since here they are showing the blockbuster game Packers vs Chiefs.[/quote]

My area too. I am hoping the Packers will get a big lead in the first half and then they switch to the Giants/Skins game after half time.

[quote user="East Coast Bias"]Same here I'll be watching online today but with a 1.5 connection speed, the highest available where I live, it gets kinda frustrating.The only other alternative is go to the sportsbar and put up with all the noise and distractions and the no sound on the TV
    [/quote]If you do not have fast internet, it does make it difficult to watch online. Also, some of the streamers do not stream HD so it gets even worse, But it beats having nothing.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"]I have Cablevision... the absolute worst TV provider EVER!!!! I can't wait to move next month and be rid of cablevision permanently.

Anyway...

Anyone?[/quote]All you have to do is post here that you need a link to the game so you can watch it online. I am sure you will get 1 or 2 replies. As a matter of fact, I will have to watch the Giants online today since here they are showing the blockbuster game Packers vs Chiefs.[/quote]

i'm in the same boat here in tampa......

so where's the link , or do i have to start a thread to ask.
    but if i start a thread asking for a link, won't the mods pull it down ?
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders