+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BLASPHEMY!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!

per www.the506.com where I am currently living (@ school, Burlington, VT) The Giants game is on the same time as the Pats and I will NOT be able to se it. This is terrible news, folks.

Does anyone know of a website that (legally) streams Giants games? I might have to make a 3 hour drive to my home in Albany just to watch the game. Which i would do, I just would rather not.

Veteran
    Not unless you have Direct TV.. god bless the NFL repeatedly screwing non Direct TV owners

Dude, just go to a sports bar. If you're not of age, try to find one that's also a restaurant. They usually allow minors in. Like the Buffalo Wild Wings at 555 Shelburne Rd. Now, if you're about to say that you're a poor college kid and can't afford to go out for the game, just ask yourself this: How much would gas cost you round trip?

Also, you wouldn't have to drive all the way back to Albany. The Lake George area will have the Giants game. Ticonderoga will not, though.
    Last edited by Drez; 09-14-2012 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Adding Info

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    per www.the506.com where I am currently living (@ school, Burlington, VT) The Giants game is on the same time as the Pats and I will NOT be able to se it. This is terrible news, folks.

Does anyone know of a website that (legally) streams Giants games? I might have to make a 3 hour drive to my home in Albany just to watch the game. Which i would do, I just would rather not.
    NFL hires scab refs Nfl screws Direct Tv owners not sure I would care about legally any more. When it comes to the greedy owners.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Not unless you have Direct TV.. god bless the NFL repeatedly screwing non Direct TV owners
    I live in Maryland, and that is the only way to catch Giants games when the Skins are playing the same time the Giants did.

I usually have to listen via internet radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Dude, just go to a sports bar. If you're not of age, try to find one that's also a restaurant. They usually allow minors in. Like the Buffalo Wild Wings at 555 Shelburne Rd. Now, if you're about to say that you're a poor college kid and can't afford to go out for the game, just ask yourself this: How much would gas cost you round trip?

Also, you wouldn't have to drive all the way back to Albany. The Lake George area will have the Giants game. Ticonderoga will not, though.
    Im of age, so I was thinking of a few bars i could head to downtown. But you how it is (well for me atleast) theres nothing like watching the game right in front of you and hearing every word seeing every play etc etc..

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    NFL hires scab refs Nfl screws Direct Tv owners not sure I would care about legally any more. When it comes to the greedy owners.
    I was kind of kidding when i said legally. I know there are dozens of sites that stream (illegally) NFL games. We are supposed to keep that knowledge on the down-low. PM's...stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Im of age, so I was thinking of a few bars i could head to downtown. But you how it is (well for me atleast) theres nothing like watching the game right in front of you and hearing every word seeing every play etc etc..
    This is true. I generally enjoy watching at home, but I must say I had a lot of fun watching the GB playoff game at the sports bar. There was a table of GB fans sitting next to us, so there was some great, good natured smack talk going on.

Veteran
    There is a streaming site, one of the members knows it. I cannot remember the hyper link.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg