+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Amukamara, Coe both say they're ready

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia.../amukamara-coe

Excerpt: "The Giants still have not determined who will start at cornerback opposite Corey Webster on Sunday against the Buccaneers.

But the two most likely candidates, Prince Amukamara and Michael Coe, both sounded ready to go after practice on Friday.

"I just practiced this whole week, and just did the best I can out there," Amukamara said. "I feel a lot better. I feel like I'm improving and getting healthier each day."

"If I can compete in practice, I can play," he added.

"I feel really good," Coe said. "It's up to the coaches. I've been practicing all week, I've been feeling good. I've been doing special teams work and everything else." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Awesome! They're ready, I'm ready, we are all ready....LE'TS WIN....GO GIANTS!

You gotta stick Amukamara out there.........how much worse could he be than Coe???

Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
    You gotta stick Amukamara out there.........how much worse could he be than Coe???
    Coe played pretty well.... Prince when hes been on the field has been good.

Its going to come down to whoever the medical staff feels is completely ready to play

Bench Player
    Prince will play.. But for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
    Coe wasn't the problem, Tryon was. Coe did a decent job until he came up lame. Let's also not forget Webster didn't distinguish himself last week.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Coe wasn't the problem, Tryon was. Coe did a decent job until he came up lame. Let's also not forget Webster didn't distinguish himself last week.
    I honestly did not think Tyron played badly either. He was where he was supposed to be. He got out positioned/jumped by Austin but Austin is 6'3 and Tyron is 5'8.

Can someone share with me why Hosley couldn't play? He's absolutely better than Coe and Tyron.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I honestly did not think Tyron played badly either. He was where he was supposed to be. He got out positioned/jumped by Austin but Austin is 6'3 and Tyron is 5'8.
    It's not that Tryon played badly as much as Webster was off his feed and Tryon is the last guy in rotation. I not blaming Tryon by any means, he's just not ready for prime time and that's understandable.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-14-2012 at 07:46 PM.

# 80

It remains to be seen. I haven't been impress by what I have seen from both guys.